Astrology

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by demiwafflez, Jan 29, 2015.

1. I personally believe that astrology is completely logical and real but not many people do but ever person I've ever explained it to has been more open minded about it. There's philosophy's over it. Algorithms, and theories. Let me know what you think !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What specifically makes you think it's real? I am of the opinion that it's just plain bullshit, but if you have solid evidence then I could change my mind.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Really incredible and personal knowledge of shit that happened in my life, like breaking a bone and losing a loved one. An astrologer told me these things, and then I went to a palm reader who told me a lot of the same stuff, which was just really confusing at the time, but it was so unusual that it changed a lot about the way I saw the world. This all happened in India.

4. As for how it works, I have ideas. There are subtle energies that pervade our world, and there are focal points of these various energies. They are like the colours of the rainbow, all with a particular flavour. They effect our subtle bodies and ultimately have an effect on our lives.

5. I used to believe it was bullshit but a lot of the compatibility suggestions and predictions have been dead on legit as of recently.

6. Did you believe in astrology? And what do you think about numerology?

7. I read it for entertainment but don’t live by it

• Like Like x 1
  8. Perfect and very interesting topic. I always enjoyed researching and finding out new and mysterious things. These things happen every day. For this, you suggest being very careful about the things that happen they can bring you success. I'm not lying I read a lot of articles and one of the ones I found interesting was about 1515 angel number. I was very surprised when I found out that the angel number 1515 signifies the meaning of new opportunities and chapters that will take place in your life. As a result, your thoughts and words and actions hugely influence these favorable circumstances. Above all, the power of our minds can never be underestimated.