astrology and the elements

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by windchime159, Oct 10, 2010.

1. i have be reading about astrological elements and all that shit , its like there are different signs people are according to when their born and there are 4 elements and each element rules over 3 signs and its actually really interesting how you can see them showing in different people you meet. :smoke:

im an Aquarius btw

2. look into numerology. pretty interesting as well.

3. I think it is pretty interesting how you can tell peoples' general characteristics from it.

Skeptics of astrology usually have a vast misunderstanding of it. (they assume it is based off of only 1 sign)

4. yeah if you take the planets influence along with it it will be even more accurate , and who knows what unknown influences are out there

5. Each planet has a sign and house placement. There is ascendents and mention of asteroids in birth charts.
    Numerology is pretty interesting too.

6. All I know, is that I am a Pisces...

and that i used to watch zodiac warriors...

7. lol whats zodiac warriors

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

no cable tv, ftw.

9. wow....

10. #10 AresKenux, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2010
    The zodiac can be read in many ways, it all depends on how it is viewed.

I am a Gemini/cancer, but I'm more of a Virgo, or a Pisces/Aries

Attached Files:

11. this is really interesting

12. Yea, I could just sit there and trip on it for awhile. lol

13. Astrology is no bullshit. The more you learn about it the more you realize how little you know.
    I can sometimes tell what sign people are just by watching them. Some easier than others. Some you can read right off the bat and some I can never tell.
    The easiest people are summer people. You can spot them a mile away.
    Leo's get on my nerves.

14. Agreed, they don't understand the concept that maybe not everyone wants to do what they want to do.

15. what sign are you?

16. Cancer

17. ......guilty as charged lol
    we really have the best intentions though

18. never really had a strong grasp on anything linked to the zodiac... but i used to read the horoscope haha

I am a Leo :cool: