Astral projection

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by psychonaught_419, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Hey guys, does anyone have any techniques they use for astral projection that they are willing to share if so that'd be faaaaantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I have had some pretty good experiences with lucid dreaming. I have walked around my house, looked over my hands and even at myself in the hallway mirror amongst other incredible experiences, while asleep in bed but completely conscious of my actions. I still do on occasion and I do lots of flying in my dreams.

It takes lots of time and practice before you get even the tiniest result but here is what I do. I focus on my third eye. I breath in deeply three times through my nose while exhaling through my mouth. On the fourth exhale I start to hum or chant the word "huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" in my mind not out loud, then inhale through my nose and start the humming or "huuuuuuu'ing" again.

Blank your mind, focus on your third eye (between your eyes about the middle of your forehead. Now focus your minds eye (the picture screen that's there in your mind) on a place you want to go. Don't move yourself to the place so much as you move everything around you to get where you want to go.

An example would be to imagine yourself flying to the moon. Don't see yourself going to the moon so much as you bring the moon to you. It's what works for me.

I used to have night terrors and still suffer from them on the rare occasion. But now, I'm the mother fucking nightmare. I crush and destroy that which used to prey upon me durring sleep. It's been a pretty crazy road to travel to say the very least...

What processes have you looked into or even tried OP??

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just remember, no mention of other drugs is tolerated even a little bit here at the city. Thought I would throw it out there because I too am a practicing psychonaught myself.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Try going into delirium (36 hours no sleep)

When you fall asleep you'll get it.

5. :rolleyes:

Started to describe a substance that's unmentionable here... sorry. Had to edit deeply...

6. I have a Great book at home on everything you need to know about the Astral plane and project, send me a message to remind you to send the name of the pdf!

• Like Like x 1