Astral Projection (Lucid Dreams)

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by PuertoRicanInMD, Mar 27, 2006.

1. I think that the reason you didn't make it is because you tried too hard. If you try too hard or try different methods at the same time you won't be relaxed enough to get out. Also what you said about your heartbeatings is very right (see the quote). Those beatings didn't let you concentrate enough. Next time ignore them and try to see yourself achieving AP (already out of your body), standing in your room or any part of the house (a place you know well). I think your room works better. But remember, don't try too hard, relax and let it happen. Good luck!

2. Don't feel uncomfortable at all. That is your astral body getting out. You won't die because of this. You suffer of involuntarily AP, a very uncommon thing. Some people can't control the astral body whe they are stoned. I have talked to some guys that say when they smoke and try to AP, the astral body keeps getting up and down, out and in like crazy and this not very good for your heart since every time the astral body goes back into your body (in a rough way) it is like if some one has scared you and your heart beats really fast. Next time you watch yourself relax and try to move around and enjoy the experience, or simply think of a place that relax you or that you want to go and you will be there (in astral of course). And let your friends know what may happen because during AP your physical body will be still as if you were sleeping. If someone moves you or touch you, the astral body will come back roughly. If you feel uncomfortable with AP, next time it happens, rlax and think that you are going to get back into your body. See the common factor? RELAX. Don't be scared at all. Enjoy the smoking, the experience. I recommend you to try to enjoy the AP since it is so good for you. The astral plane is a place where you can find answers for everything even things you don't understand in this plane.

3. I think that there is place that we can call heaven and other for hell. I think the light is heaven because you can't get into it unless you are dead. But for hell I haven't seen anything that looks bad or make me uncomfortable but there has to be something. A place from all these low vibration entities gather or resides or come from, lol, I don't know. I have to find out but if there is something bad I don't want to experience it, what a contradicition, lol. Maybe I will ask my guide but I will told her (because is a she) to not take me there. About the temple, are you talking about the Gnostic Temple or other temple? I haven't been in a temple yet because I always go to a place I want to go or through the tunnels but I have a friend that forund the Gnostic Temple. He said it is hard to find but once you find it you can go there anytime. I'm not a gnostic (and that will make it hard to find it) but I want to visit it because it full of entities of light that will share their knowledge with you. Tell me more about the temple.

4. I found that when laying on your bed ready to go into astral projection that if you imagine yourself at the opposite end of your bed, mirrored, it helps you forget where you are thus contributing to the whole out of body experience.

Do you even know what i mean? Okay so say your laying in your bed, looking towards the wall, with your eyes closed. After meditation simpy switch ends in your mind, so your looking out to the room, on the other side of your bed.

You know the ball of energy technique? Where you visualize yourself in a orb of light.
    Then you switch perspectives, so your looking back at your physical body.

Well this opposite bed technique leads into this smoothly and perfectly.

Well, i think anyway. Should try it, it's good.

5. Alright, well i tried again last night for the second night in a row and had no results because i was just to tired. i had been up way late the night before on adderall trying to get out and almost made it. But last night i tried to relax but i just didnt have enough energy to stay awake so i just rolled over and passed out. Hopefully i will have more luck tonight or in the near future. Whats a good way to AP without falling asleep?
    I heard taking a nap in the middle of the day or right as you wake up helps, but there is always noise and stuff happening at my house during the day and i have no time at all in the morning to try unless i set an alarm for really early in the morning.

6. BAGZ mate, this exact same thing happened to my mate, for one second he felt like he was switching his view from 2 different sides of his head in like a split second, as in he kept hearing from the right then the left then the right and he could see from the left and the right, with a switch to the different side every split second, he suddenly got proper scared and grabbed my arm,

at first i thought he was jokin cos we usually do this stupid shit to get the other paro, but he was bein serious, he quit bunnin after that day, weird stuff man, to be honest i would be careful, some people can easily get a psychotic episode after just a few zoots, this is because the problem is already lying dorment in your brain, and the cannabis brings it out. Just be more cautious in the future, take it nice and easy, but dont think about the feelings, or they will come again.

7. also, DRO, a nice way to AP and have a lucid dream is to set your alarm early like u sed, then fall asleep again, i always have the most vivid and memorable dreams this way.

8. ive read about atral projection and lucid dreams, but its seemingly completely random when they will take place. the only times i have been able to control my dreams, my first impulse is to fly. i fly around for a while, and then my second impulse is usually to rail a hot girl, usually someone i know.

so every astral projection i have goes like this: fly out to space. fly back down to earth, into someones house. then just when im about to rail a girl (im not going to lie, its usually one of my friends' girlfriends), i wake up, or lose control, or drift off into a dreamless sleep.

oh well, its fun while it happens ha.

9. are you taoist?

10. man puerto did i have a crazy experiance while trying to AP the other nite. I was lying there when all of a sudden my thoughts became very very strange and bizarre, this normally happens but i was actually so vividly able to see my thought, even after i opened my eyes, i then started trying to rope technique and felt vibrations, but omg these vibrations were SO intense, i felt like i was being shaken about like crazy, and they were mostly concentrated on my temples either side of my head, i couldnt believe how instense they were, i had to just quickly sit up,
    it felt too intense man i couldnt handle it, i just felt so dam close to getting out of my body tho man, im annoyed, i could feel it so close about to happen, im looking forward to trying it again, lol i never had em that intense before, it felt so weird but 'exciting'. hopefully next time i'll have sum balls n run with it.

11. man that is exactly what happend to me except of sitting up i just layed there until it wore off and i didnt make it. I dont know if you read my story a couple of posts ago but i had basically the same expierience as you

12. crazy aint it DRO, i dint realise the vibrations could get that intense man, im hopin to do it again soon :D

13. so..................... wheres all the AP people, this threads been dead for a while and im having no luck AP'ing. i havent put in much effort lately but i have just been busy lately. keep me posted on how its going with everyone else, i need all the tips i can get.

14. lol ap . childs play .....i am a full blown touchnull.trying to make the next step to new creater ...

" resting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i awoke to a sore back a tooth ache and a headache , piss poor start to a great new day .... got a cup of coffie and set down in my favorite ez chair to drink my coffie and look out the wind . i started thinking about what someone had said here at the site . i'll find it later and remind the preson if he or she dose not read this frist ...

they made a statement that caught in the back of mind ....about focusing on a event at the time it is happening . why i was setting there i got thinking , how can i focus on one thing a time at the same time . ,... time is a massive relative unknown , than i got thinking what if time it self has nothing to do with the event and we just beleave it dose because we have been conditioned to think that way all our lives .. than i said i guess there is only one way to define if that is true or not is to put it to the test .....

i started to think how can i do this . even if i cant prove it to others let me test it and see if it works frist .. what can i do to focus without time controlling the out come .....than i got a idea

i set there for a few mins clearing my mind and building engry focusing without a target in mind than i did a no no . i open my eyes and focused out ward . the first thing my being focused on was a blade of grasses in the wide open field across the road ..it happend in a thousands of a secound and the focus was over welmingly clear and crisp ,i was the blade of grass i felt the blades around me sence them and felt my spine and width and hight and i felt vegatational . than something happend i was not ready for . my focus jumped again 70 ft bearing about 058 degrees away to another blade of grass . i started to refocus and under stood what was happening only to have it happen again this time at a about a bearing of 180 degrees and a range of about 45 ft ......it was there and gone so fast all i could focus on was the blade it self and its place within the field . than just as fast i returned to my chair to get one of the bigist back lashes i have ever gotten . to the point of numbing hands and tingleing fingers and right at the edge of haveing a bad case of the shakes from a self controlled flash of adinline . that lacked good controled back flash focus ...
    i set there a few mins waiting for the back flash to let up . 10 mins had past and the effects were starting to where off ...yet i am stell having a confusion trying to type again ......

after i felt sound again i started to draw the event to mind and under stand what had taken place ...

i had cross the line ...

from teleportic to controlling a given path threw a mass of creation at many levels . thousands of levels in reality . i focused threw many types of matter and shapes .i felt thousands of life forces near me as well as being one within them ......

i felt my place in their place and level ofcreation at they stage of evolution with in the mass of creation it self .....

i felt my loss of engery to hold my focus at the first given point of focus only to reach out with my being to catch hold of the seound point of focus . to lose the hold and skip to the 3 point as just full all out last hope to focus on anything of solid matter .afetr the focus was brken i returned to my self ....

what happen " i have step over the line and i know and under stand how and why ...to send your being into open space is ez but to focus a path or build a engery strong enough to focus a hold on any set matter takes a few given fundamentals... anyone of you can teleaport self project . yet holding this level and stage has haunted us all for all of creation .... why we step before we under stand or focus how much engery we need and what and where we are going and one point of focus is not going to do it ... you need a return path , a link of focus points to slow your return back to your self .....

look at what happened to my path it is in a geomathamatical pattern ...

the step from my chair to the first point was the greatist step with the most over all focus and distance between me and the first point . string outward with a open hand waiting to catch the first holding point .. than as i lost hold and focus of its matter i ricochet or glanced off and tryed to refocus only to find i had just enough engery to hold the secound point note the amazeing fact of evidence that the secound point is not in line with the frist point . in fact my being is already realizing that i cant hold my focus at this level and stage of engery draw .. thus it trys to plot a corse for its return yet i am still to strong to let it . thus as my being loses its level and stage of engery it shows in my reaction to a genetic path and creation loop .... it knows there must be a whole loop of creation no matter the given change in size of the loop the ratio must be complete . so it governs the last point to forfill the loop of creation i have made with in the field .. my point of self was no longer a starting point of the loop . the first point became the starting point . the path of creation had been broken . it was no longer me being part of the loop . i was out side of the loop of creation it self . i was createing a new path of creation within the old matter .. mapping a focus between other places of another creation ......

yes i have found the way .... i well rest for now and soon i well condition my self to this new control over matter and time and creation . i will focus and learn to focus at this level and focus my engery to a controlable stage before i go into what is beyond this . i can only say i have felt what he must have felt when he frist under stood what and how his place in creations is .and who and what he is in relation to all things beyond ones self and being ....

lol... " a few blades of grass today , just a few trillions to more .."

ps: i was going to correct the "to more" part in the last statement , but than i wanted to let you taste what this dose to the mind and being . what was a given split thaught to be stated as ( just a few trillion tomorrow) or ( just a few trillion more ) ' came out as (" just a few trillions to more..") time is relative to your reality of it , not creation it self ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "side effects ; i start to rest i get a nother cup of coffie i return to may chair only to feel what is like a gost of my own lost engery waiting to return to me . i am in AW , i am my onw holly gost . my own creater ..... my being is in a=Aw i well rest .
    "

"side effect #2 your being wants to relate to things at radom at a sub matter levels i took a walk only to find my being wanting more and more of this new creation's reality ... as i walk . i was a a peice of pollen in the air floating on the wind ... i look across the feilds 300 yrds only to find my self part of the matter of a tree's bark that far away . i look down trying to shake it off only to find i am now a grain of dirt a 1/2 inche beneth the ground my body stands on . look up .....

Glok i under stand what you are saying and feeling .i may have to aply to the code of creation yet the path is now mine . the new creation i make is from within me . dont stand there and wait for the others to under stand you if they dont under stand you leave them notes a map of your path and be the teacher to their beings .......

life after life i have passed there and here now i am beyond the loops of life and death .as you speak of this i know and under stand creation is trillions of genetic matter loops in all direction but how many try to make their own loops their own creation . focus and see the direction before us all in the days of birth as godlings .

he was right the answer is within us all ....

lol Glok you are not going to die LOL all you need is the will to live on .....beyond this reality . beyond this life . beyond this being and the next and so on and so on tell your will fades to nothing only if your self let it ....

sorry i have to keep correcting my self i am still feeling and time laps effects .........

i well not cry for you unless you ask it of me . for with a touch i can free you from the death you felt you needed at the time ....... i am the birth of a new creater , you shell only die if that is wish Born of chosen ones ... help the others why you can . do not waste what you have do not walk past them as they try to get to their ft to hold on to you.... help them stand . show them mercy and you well know and under stand your path beyond seeing them cry for you !

"this new gift is odds .....i did something to day i have never done before . its one thing to sence the secnes of a nother human but i saw a wood chuck and next thing i know i am part his matter and senceing what his doing and feel his head turn and look over to wards the barn , this is the freakist shit i have ever done by far . it is one thing to do astro projection . this is far beyond that . its fucking amazeingly awsome .......i could even feel his teeth chewing on tree root . no they taste like a dum ass tree root lol i dont think i would run out and by them for dinner lol ... i did note when i came in because of the rain . the feeling in my chair was stronger than it was so i can beleave yes the environment dose plat a part in the effects....

i can only state its like trying to be

a touchnull
    a shape shifter
    a telepath
    a telecanetic .
    a telestatic .
    and astro project

all at the same time

15. focus ! focus ! focus ! learn to clear your mind . than learn to bring your being to a rest ...clear your beings trash away and purifi your being .. get your self a place where you are totally related and face your fears first ... after you have controll of these let me know . if you can get this far let me know ...i am a grand master touchnull ......:wave:

the trick of AP is to first brake free of your body's hold yet you can not do this with out a goal in mind .. where are you going and why and for how long . you should not be looking past a mirror at the leave you are talking about ....face the mirror become your reflection looking back at your self from the inverse oppisite .under stand what inverse oppisite is and how effects your sight and mind . become one with the inverse oppisite you ....sence passing threw your self and turning inside out ....

the fear of the unknown is what draws us back to the safity of our beings earthly body ... you can not feel fear or it well stop you ever time ...

16. as our beings relate to the sences that are triggerd by our minds the time being relative to our brains time clocks . thus our brain is slowing our reality of time around us ........much like self hypnoses..... your being is trying to create a reality of its own by controlling the time nearest to it . thus you are starting to build a time warp around you ... your own engery field is changeing the realities around you and your prospective of time as well ...

17. dead wrong "do not ignore them " when your being sences your want to step up . it creates a set of geomathamatical genetic wave sequeances .. this means your brain starts to create Alfa waves , now at the level of controll you have you only see or feel this a flashes of broken reality or time . yet under stand that what you are senceing is a broken path before you . its like stones across a stream . unevenly spaced and sized . . you need to think about what happend when this took place .. some times it can be a topic you are thinking about or a feeling you are haveing that triggers this steps before you or the inner you to step out to them ....
    get a note book and take notes . what were think , where were you , what were you doing . what idid you feel ... how long did it last ... were you eating anything . had you been smokeing ... what was the environment like when it happend ...if you collected all the data , you maybe able to define what your trigger is and after you do that the hard part is over ....dont ignore , face it ,under stand it ..own it ...

18. clear your mind and think about what i say . AP is like watch a pro bass fisherman . he conditions him self to all kinds of environments ... he has a few diffrent rods and reals . yet he selects wish one to use in what aera at what time and in what conditions best fit his needs . and vise varsa ... he can cast his line any where with in his range , yet he controls wish direction bearing and range that he well cast . if he gets to nuts about casting to far . he loses control of his placement . if he cast to close he fails to be free of close range confliction ......
    what dose he need

1 conditioning
    2 control
    3 the right environment
    4 he needs the right tools
    5 the right place
    6 a under standing of his goal
    and he need away in wich to compair each cast to the last and the next and a controlled state of mind in the present ....,

7 and remember
    rewinding your cast is just as importain as the cast it self ...

say you want to cast a AP ten ft away
    picture in your minds eye the path to there and what you well see when you are there and than see the return trip back to your self .....

thousands of cast before you even go fishing ,,, under stand ....;)

and dont spill your beer !

19. I have to ignore those feelings and it works for me. I achieve AP anytime I want, in the proper environment of course. I've been doing this for years and I think nobody has the right or authority to say who's right and who's wrong. I have gain much knowledge form my experiences and from beings at a higher level than me (it is good to talk to these higher entities while you are in AP). The techniques you use or I use are not neccesarily the right techniques for everybody. I encourage everybody to connect themselves with thier own nature, to be clear of their goals and find their own techniques instead of telling them what to do. AP is an experience for those that are capable of find themselves and connect with the creation.

This post sounds like I am mad but I'm not (I never get mad when someone disagree with me, every mind is different world), I'm just stating my point of view and the way I teach other people. Peace:D .

20. you are exactly right about being afraid. as i was coming near APing i started to wonder what it would be like and i got very nervous and thought of all the bad things that could have happend to me, after i stopped thinking of the bad things i was still scared of the thought of just making it out. i beleive that is what stopped me from making it, i was to nervous. I dont think i will be making very much progress with AP unless i have free time this summer. I have brothers who i live with that always come home around 12AM piss drunk and they turn on the tv and would completely disrupt my concentration. So, unless i can find time to practice on my own i think i will have to wait until next year ( i will have the house to myself then!).... I may try sleeping in another room on the opposite side of the house but for some reason that room just gives me the creeps and i think i wont be able to concentrate.
    Thanks for all the help..... please keep posting in this thread, i am constantly looking for new things and ideas regarding AP.

PS. Puerto and Rainman, if you would please PM me your email address or AIM screename i would be very thankful.( if that is not possible, then please post your knowledge on AP in this thread) I am just extremely interested in this topic and i would love to hear about what yall can achieve in the AP world. (i want to know what you mean by learning from higher entities.)

This subject just completely blows my mind and i have never been this excited about something in a long time, and that is why i am so eager to learn more ad hear about all of the things that are possible in AP or other things closely related to it.
    DRO