Astral Projection (Lucid Dreams)

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by PuertoRicanInMD, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Next time you have that kind of experience try to float or at least get up from your bed, not physically. Just wish you can float and try to feel it.

2. -E-,

The technique about the numbers is good I used it several times but without the visualization of the orbs just the number. The Monroe technique is also useful but they complicated it too much in that website. Tha main thing is to relax and try to get out in the border where you are falling asleep. Choose the technique you think is better for you and stay with it. Don't change techinques too often becuase you will not be able to project. Try to dominate one and after you can project easily with that one you can try another. Don't get frustrated the first and maybe second month, keep practicing. It is hard for the body and the mind to go in a state that they are not used to be.

3. Doob...How does Sleep Paralysis help a persone in Astrol Projection? I've been experiencing Sleep Paralysis sinc eI was 3 years old (im now 17). I have had a couple OBE's and one time did corolate to me having SP right b4hand. I have always been real interested in these types of things because they have been happening uncontrolably to me for almost 15 years. I am a pretty spiritual person (not religious) and have always been pretty intouch with myself have never been able to harsen to energy or the ability to perform these. Also how do I get comfortable with Sleep Paralysis? Cuz when it happens to me my body starts to heat up and get real uncomfortable and so i fight to get out of it but obviously I can't.

4. Ive been having these weird vibrations sometimes, and i wonder if you(puerto) mean the same thing. This is how mine go, right before falling asleep, everthing begins to shake, im guessing its in my head, but it just gets stronger and stronger. And its scary because its so hard to get out of, i cant just open my eyes and its over, it like takes over my body and i have to mentally try to wake myself up. Ive never broken through the vibrations, mainly out of fear. But ive noticed i usually get them the day after sleeping stoned.

And as fot this whole experience, what are the benefits. It sounds like were just floating through our brains, going through memories and such. But i definately think its possible to control your dreams and have astral projections, just takes some deep realxation and concentration.

5. Puerto, have you ever had any scary experiances while tryin to AP, i was quite high the other night and was attempting to AP when all of a sudden i felt some horrible feelings of anxiety and terror, my vision then went quite blurry and i was gettin tingly feelings all up my body, strange thing was i could control these tingly feelings and kept moving them up and down my body until i felt close to leaving my body, but as i came close to it using the rope technique i suddenly got a quick shock of these horrible feelings of fear and terror again and had to stop.

Is this a normal thing or should i attempt to keep a calm clear mind whilst doing AP? Also, you sed u can go thru walls, well wot is to stop you going thru the floor when u AP, also, can you see yourself on the bed, and how far from your body can you move, have u ever decided to fly into space, do you get the same feelings of cold and nothingness as someone really in space would?
    lol im sorry for all these questions man, its just i was pretty worried bout that experiance i had.

6. The only "benefit" I see is that you can't move, but again I'm not saying sleep paralysis is a good thing. When you are trying to project it is mandatory that you don't move and that nobody touch you. The astral body (etheric body) needs your physical body to stay in the same position otherwise it can't get out. Also it is very important that nobody touch you when you are trying to project or you are in the astral plane. It will cause a strong return of your etheric body to your physical body and if you have a weak heart it may cause a heart attack.

7. I don't know if it is the same thing. When I talk about vibration, it is like when you have been seated on your feet for a while and then get up, that sensation you get (I don't know the word in English, sorry:D ). The only thing is that is all over your body, it is kind of warm and it doesn't feel uncomfortable, maybe it comes with stronger heratbeatings but is not uncomfortable. If you get strong heartbeatings don't pay attention to them because that is your physical body trying to break your concentration, it is not used to be separated from the astral body, at least consciuosly.

Your case for me is strange, usually I feel more calm the day after sleeping stoned.

8. Horror feelings; ignore them, try. Maybe those are entities of low vibration around you or maybe it is in your head. Pray before attempting AP and ask for guidance and protection from God.

About the walls question. When you are in the astral plane you are not walking, you are floating. People that feel they are walking is just that they have the intention to walk or becuase walking is the natural way for us to move so we have the preconceived idea that to move we need to walk. You see, in astral projection your intention is what moves you and is what decide how you are going to move. If you don't want to get through the floor, you won't but if you want to, you will.

About seeing yourself. It is shocking but you can, maybe you will wake up the first time you see yourself because it is so exciting that you achieved astral projection that you can't stay calm (at least that was how it was for me).

About how far can you go. There is no limit (but try not to get too far the first couple of times), well except a big bright light that maybe you will see, you can't get close to it. Although the time is limited to how much energy your astral body has. See, your physical body recharges itself by being separate from the astral body. That's why we get tired during the day, and at night when we go into AP consciously or unconsciously (dreaming) we wake up with more energy the next day. Everybody go into AP at night, it is a natural thing, they just don't know it or are not aware of it (they say they had dreams or were sleeping). When you astral body is in your physiscal body it is recharging itself. You see? Both of your body needs each other to recharge. The only time your astral body won't come back to recharge is when you die. Then, your astral body won't need to recharge itself to stay in that dimension.

I've been in space once, not other planet, just space. It was kind of scary but I will try it again soon. When you are in the astral plane, you feel energy you don't feel things like you feel them in the physical world so no nothingness feeling. A little cold yes but that is how you feel in the astral plane. It is colder than here, so comfortable clothing and not too light when trying AP. Pijamas are good or just a T-shirt with maybe long pants or short ones, just feel comfortable.

9. hey, you seem to know alot about this stuff, i think i tried AP accidently one time, i was listening to SBAGEN duno if you have heard of that program but its likea bineral beat program and it fucks with your brain chemisty to make you relax and feel different, anyways i was listening to the file

BODY ASLEEP, MIND AWAKE. wasnt high ethier, just listening for under like 2 minutes concentratiing deeply into the music. Suddenly i felt asif my body was just coming out of my skin and sort of hovering above me , really hard to explain, i pankicked likea motherfaucka
    and was literrally shit scared.

is AP dangerous? I heard you can come catatonic?? like frozen? but im sure if i got one of my mates to hit me in the head i bet i would jump up and fight get me? i seem to be okay, now this is like a year and a half ago? but i tell you 2 days after everything was dreamy and dissoactive(sp).

10. There are some tapes that induce AP. By listening sounds in the right frequency you could project very easily. Don't get scared, it is natural that your astral body go out of your body, only this time you were aware of it. Try to enjoy it, I guarantee you will enjoy it. AP is not dangerous, it is natural. Just try not to mess with things you know are wrong like messing with other entities or using AP for wrong purposes. This is when AP can be dangerous. The feeling you got the next two days was becuase you weren't prepared for the experience since you did it by accident. You see, if you become aware in a dream that you are dreaming , it is not that bad but if you feel when your etheric body is coming out and you don't know whats happening that is some serious shit. That can confuse anyone's mind forever. I suggest you to try it again now that you know what is happening and what may happen. If you don't feel prepared, don't do it and this is for EVERYONE THAT READ THIS THREAD. Do some meditation, look for information, ask questions to people who AP until you feel prepared. Good luck. I'm here to answer questions (as long as I know the answer, but I think I have a vast knowledge in this theme).

11. OMG WOO!!!

Puerto! i love u bruva!

last night i had my first proper Astral Projection Experiance, and omg was it amazing man, i cant believe the minds capable of such things man. I started off feeling myself falling asleep, then just as i thought i was about to drift off, i felt a strange but actually quite nice feeling of being gradually pushed out of my body almost in 'waves' the strange thing was i didnt actually see my body, i went straight out and out the window :D

god man it was amazing i was running down the street, then taking off, flying around and landing again it was so surreal, but then i think i slipped into sleep as i then experianced a lucid dream :D was lovin it man, i was still flying but was flyin thru futuristic tubes with other people and such amazing speeds, yeh bit weird i know, i wanna thank u man i couldnt have experianced this without u lol, love u man, i cant wait to sleep every nite now, lol but knowin my luck im not gonna have another AP experiance for another year or so, hehe.

look at me man, excited as a stoner who just found an ounce on the floor. :D

12. Congratulations man, that is amazing!!! The reason why you fell into a lucid dream maybe was because you run out of energy. When you run out your of energy you either wake up or can't control your travel. Keep trying, the first time is the most difficult because now you have the confidence that you can do it, it is going to get easier. You went out the window maybe because as you were getting out of your body you were wishing just to fly and move around. Sometimes if you wish to do something or go to a specific place, as soon as you get out you will be doing that or you will be there. So fast that you will think you appeared there. Something I didn't told you is that the astral body can travel up to the velocity of a thought (mind velocity) and that is fast. So fast that you'll think you dissappeared from some place and appeared in other. Congratulations again, now people see that this is for real.

13. STOP, I read the post by -E- again. Tunnels??? You were not dreaming my friend. For some reason you get into one of the tunnels in the astral plane. Did you get to the end of the tunnel? Some of them are very long while others can get you up or down. Sometimes one tunnel looks like it will take you up but actually it take you down. If you get to a place you don't like just wish to get back into your physical body or some place else (back to the body is better). If you get to the tunnels again try to find the one people that had near death experience describe. You know, the one with the light at the end. This is what will happen. You will get to this place that looks like people think heave is. Thats right, it is like cloud and a beautiful light. Your astral body will feel so good you won't want to come back, but don't worry, you will come back because you will run out of energy anytime and you are not dead (and you can't die while you are in AP). The light of that place make you feel awesome (the best feeling in AP and in life so far). In the middle of that place you will see this very bright light and your astral body will feel attracted to it so it will move to it. Some people think this is the entrance to heaven so you can't go in ther unless you are dead. As you move towards the light you will see something blue next to it. It looks like a small dot but when you get close you'll see it is a giant blue entity. They call it the "Blue Guardian". When you get close to the light it says to you "Your time hasn't come yet, go back", and it delivers you right to your physical body. It is awesome. Sometimes the giane ask you "Are you sure you want to go in there?" and if you say yes the giant says that it is not your time yet. Try not to waste energy trying to get into the light, I don't know what happens if you try it many times. Seek for knowledge, for answers, explore places, go to some place you don't know and explore it, feel the energy of it.

14. PuertoRicanMD throughout a lot of your posts I see "entities" being mentioned. What are these entities?

15. fuckin hell, this sounds like some crazy shit with these tunnels man, i was flying thru and i could feel the sensation of flying so fast all my skin was feeling like it was being pulled, i carried on flying and flying until i could kinda see the tunnel sharply wind off, lol i couldnt turn fast enough and went straight into this 'wall' and woke up. man i will check the stuff you sed out, are these just your experiances or common experiances? regarding the blue guardian n that. Thanks for all this info man, if i didnt know u had done this already i would probly be scared to do all this, i kinda have a problem with 'exploring' my mind after a pretty terrifying experiance on shrooms lol, you know wot tho, these experiances may help me get over some fears i have of hearing voices and other things, sumtimes when im high i get so scared about it and think about it so much i can sumtimes swear it happens lol, crazy shit man, thanks for all this tho man, i got a lot of respect for u..

16. I tried astral projecting several times, and I used the brain wave generator to help me, and I used the deep meditation frequency. I sat there just laying in my bed, with that sound, completely pitch dark, and after about twenty minutes, I felt like I was vibrating, and then I saw big shadows of weird images, I dunno what it was but, they were floating around in my room, and I saw a light far far away and I was trying to get to it, but I couldn't move, and then I needed to swollow, and that messed up my concentration, and if I wouldn't swollow that would be on my mind throughout the whole time. Then I turned on some tunes and fell asleep because I ran out of energy.

17. How to I project? I've tried so many times, but then I don't know what to do after the vibrations.

18. The reasons it's helpfull is because when you are in sleep paralysis your mind is fully awake but your still in a sleep state. This makes it easier to concentrate on astral projecting. It helps you skip the whole process of knowing your in a dream.

19. Roullette, keep on concentrating on these vibrations try to control them, move them down to your feet, then back up to your head and other things, then think of yourself slowly getting up of floating out, its gonna take sum practise.

Also Doob, you dont have to know you're in a dream first to project, i projected without falling asleep or dreaming beforehand.

20. I'd like to just jump in here and share some of my knowledge that I've gained from doing some studying of AP on my own.

When on the Astral Plane you will encounter others entities or spirits, whichever term you'd like to use. These are just other people that are also projecting themselves on the astral. Spirits are usually surrounded by an aura of varying colors, depending on the mood and circumstances of your encounter.

One of the most fascinating things I've read about projecting astrally is the ability to use AP as a means for sexual gratification. It is possible for two spirits to "meld" on the astral, and from accounts I've read from AP experts/users, is possibly the greatest orgasmic feeling of ecstasy you will ever feel in your life. Essentially what happens is, spirits will make their desires known to another spirit by reaching out with their intellect to stimulate the other spirits intellect. The spirit will acknowledge the approach by their aura changing lights, usually changing to a yellow, signifying the new freshness of spring, and then slowly to green, which indicates sexual desire. What then happens is that the spirits meet and touch their foreheads and solar plexus' together, and sort of "fall into" each other. When doing this, the person forms a star in their forehead, and then the feelings of complete and utter ecstasy. Hell, if anyone needs a reason to AP, then the sheer awesomeness of this experience should be enough.

I think it is important to note as well that EVERYONE has astrally projected. That is, we all experience Type A sleep every night when we dream. We simply haven't trained our minds to remember the experience. Once we learn control we can remain on the Astral Plane and remember our experiences.

Also another note, it is important as well to know when one is lucid dreaming rather than actually projecting themselves. A simple way to tell is to remember that on the Astral Plane you have no control over the here-now. So, if you were to stand with your astral body on train tracks and the train were to run into you, you would have no power to stop it. In lucid dreaming however, you would have the ability to stop the train completely or do something to that end. While projecting, however, the train would pass right through you, or push you upward in the manner of a feather or a leaf.

I cannot AP myself, so this information is just from my reasearch into the subject. I'd like to hear what PuertoRicanInMD has to say regarding any of this.