Astral projection and OBEs

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by minicoupe3, Dec 2, 2013.

1. So A while back I was experiencing some sleep paralysis and I found out it was a sign or step to astral projection and since then I've been trying to project but I just can't. When I had the sp I couldn't move my body and I heard rumbling noises and I couldn't speak. I felt really heavy and then it stopped after like 10 seconds. Any of you have any tips I can take to help me reach this projection? I'm so SO curious to find out what astral projection could really do.

2. Im also interested in this stuff too, I haven't left full body yet but I've gotten close . Has Weed helped you in any way with an obe? Have you tried it stoned before?

3. Aren't those Spiritual attacks by the enemy and his demon army trying to torture GOD'S children as we sleep? I always sense DANGER ! Wrestling and struggling until I'm awakened up and out from being attacked. What's really happening ???

4. lol wut

5. Look up dream pillows smoking mugwort could help with lucid dreams Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. This comment really confused me due to lack of punctuation.

I read it as:

Look up dream pillows smoking mugwort, could help with lucid dreams.

Trippy shit son.

7. In sleep paralysis, become very conscipus of your body and breathing. Hopefully you should start to feel these energies in your body. If you do, use your breath to cycle them, like make the energy move with your breath. As the breath is circular, try to have it like gained momentum, where the energybuilds monentum and becomes more intense with each breath-cycle. When it reaches extreme intensity, use the out breath to try to 'throw yourself' out of your body.

This is what I did the one time I successfully astral projected.

8. I used to experience sleep paralysis quite commonly as I grew up. It always scared the hell outta me. What, is SP supposed to be something other than what it physically is?

So funny, since it seems like something you would post (pickle).

To the above poster, it is best to relax during SP (so i hear)

10. I always get really fuckin stoned before I try to astral project. It really helps.

11. There's never been proof that astral projections and OBE's are actually real experiences, and not created by your brain in this physical, scientific realm that we still don't really understand.

12. There's never been proof that anything is real.

Ohhhh good one....

14. Many sleep paralysis' comes about after the mind of an adolesent has been laid to rest after a lenghty period of going to bed stoned, or on a substance, that one night your brain tries sleeping nrmaly, it goes haywire used to sleeping on a substance. The effects are often in one way or another, extreme lucid dreaming, obe's/ the positive, and sleep paralysis/ nightmares(some frequently re occuring).

Iv had real obe's before off many differnt chems were iv come close to death, its not fun. Dont try it. I used to be able to project all the time, where i would lie down and try focus my eyes not on the pineal gland but mearly try asif you are truely using your third eye. With one sheet usualy ontop never more, you will notice yourself lifting, from the feet up or the hands up, just remeber now untill you feel a tingle, your just lifting your hands or feet up in pitch blackness....

15. Sleep paralysis is a gateway to the astral. Also it doesn't have to be scary. My suggestions are that you meditate and learn to control yourself before you attempt such ventures. But also, try and have your OBE's in the morning when you are still sleepy from just having woken up. The sun will be comforting and will allow you to enter the higher positive realms. When you gain more experience then try to do it at night.