Astral Projecting/OOBE

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dizzy, Dec 26, 2022.

1. I Hope Yall Don Think I Crazy For Sayin What Ima Bout To Say An Makin This Thread BC Iain Crazy Atleast Not About This. Do Anyone On Here Astral Project Or Ina Other Words Be Havin Out Of Body Experiences? I Have Been Able To Do It My Self Since I Was 18 Years Old It Isa Truely Amazing Ability An TBH It Hard To Explain. I Can Only Do It When I Am Meditating Tho For Some Reason. I Know Other Folks Who Can Do It Ina Snap Anytimes They Wanna But That Not The Case For Me Anyways. Anybody Else On Here Able To Astral Project Tho? :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Hey, Sis! I've never done it. I guess my spirit has a lot of maturing to do before I can do that. I've heard of it happening to other people though. My sister-in-law had a near death experience and when my father-in-law was dying of cancer, he had dead family members that he saw in his bedroom before he died. His family thought he was seeing things because he was taking morphine but there's a difference between seeing things and seeing a dead aunt just standing in the door way.

• Like Like x 3
  3. @Dizzy, I wish I could have an OOBE. I have tried, though not in a long time. I tried mediation and the brain entrainment devices, I read books about lucid dreaming, but have never been able to achieve anything like that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

4. Thanks For The Replies You 2 :) I Sorry Yall Cant Do It Tho FrFr That Sucks.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Oh hell yeah sis we've talked about this a lot but I have to be in a good place to do it. Otherwise the demons and intrusive thoughts get in the way and start trying to take me places I neither want nor need to be. Dark places lol, flights of fancy pretending to be a faerie realm, no thank you. So yeah lately I have had to do what you do sis, meditate first. When I am able to get to that place of Bliss, when there is no conversation or stress, just beauty and peace, then I can travel to nice places. There are of course bad places you can go in the astral realms, dark spirits that try to mess with you but when I have that Blissful foundation of Love and Truth, I am fully shielded from anything that can hurt. You can't go wrong with love and truth!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Thank You For The Reply KK. Yea I Always Avoid The Dark Spirits When I AP But Over The Years I Learn To Protect My Self From Them Too Just Like You I Am Fully Shielded Ina Astral Realms. Cant You Just Automatically Go Ina Astral Form Tho Whenever You Wanna Too Just By Goin Ina Trance? I Think You Do It Much Faster Then Me I Take A Bit To Get That Serene An Peaceful.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Wow. It sounds like I'm lucky not to be able to go there if dark forces await the unwary me. I try to stick with love and truth, but I can be fooled, I imagine.

• Like Like x 2
  8. #9 Dizzy, Dec 26, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2022
    Well Like We Said You Can Protect Your Self Against That :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah hey, I didn't mean to scare anybody lol. Actually I was high asf when I wrote that so let me see if I can clarify it. I think it's possible to get confused between a real OOBE and a flight of fancy. Anyone can have a fantasy that they're AP'ing if they really want to AP. Over the years I did learn to jump in and out of the astral realms but then I started having issues with intrusive thoughts and delusions so I had to question everything I thought and did. This is why I have to make sure I am in a good head space before I go out there.
    As for what I said about dark realms or bad spirits, ignore me, my apologies, idk if that's real for everyone so I probably worded that sloppy. Like Toni said though, we can shield ourselves out there ,which of course is true of everything.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. Yeah I used to do that but then I couldn't be sure if I was AP'ing or just thinking I was, so I have to do more preparation now. Last night I did it, it was great!

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. #12 Dizzy, Dec 27, 2022
    Ohh Ok. Well Yea When I Do It While Meditating I Know It Fo Sho AP BC There Noting Else Like That Experience. I Bet You Know Sis You Probably Been Doin It Alot Longer Then Me.

~Toni~

12. I do have lucid dreaming tho. The most lucid one to date is that just this past summer, almost one year after my mom died, I dreamed of her. We were sitting in the kitchen of the trailer she bought for me and my family. My dad was with her. They both had white shirts on. And they were both young. They glowed from the inside. "The Light of God," I thought. I asked her if she was happy and she said "Yes." I asked her if everyone was good to her and she said, "Yes." I asked her if Steve was with her. Steve is my oldest brother who was a drug addict and alcoholic, who died from an heart aneurism one year and one month before my mom. He, for only his unspoken reason, had stopped cold turkey on EVERYTHING just months before he died. She said that , "Steve had some more learning to do before he could join them. And I asked her if he was in Purgatory. My Mom was a devote Catholic. She said that he wasn't in Purgatory but it won't be much longer. And that's when I woke up. If you want an idea of what Purgatory is, watch the 1980s Magnum, P.I. episode called "Limbo." That's that same thing. It's not Hell, but it's not Heaven either.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. #14 Dizzy, Dec 27, 2022
    R.I.P To Your To Your Mom An Brother Steve. I Very Sorry To Hear That. :( Thats Pretty Wild Bout Purgatory But I Believe You An I Feel There Definetly Is Such A Place. An Definetly A Heaven BC I Had A Similar Dream Asa Message From My Dad After He Went To Heaven He Reassure Me Everyting Was Ok An Stuff An I Would See Him Again Someday. Thats Cool You Lucid Dream Tho Do You Do That Alot. It Not The Same Ting As Astral Projecting But It Still Fun An Interesting.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Yeah a lot of my AP is done in dreams. There is this amazing place that's sort of timeless, everyone there is so happy and they just have so much love and respect for me and everyone around them. There is not a mean bone in their bodies. They don't get bothered by silly things and I don't even think about bad stuff bc there's no bad stuff at all! One time I went to this big beautiful house with all white walls and a store there too with the most epic looking baked goods I ever saw! Then I found myself wandering through the hallways and I sat down in this room on this beautiful couch but it was dark in the room. The light from the hallway lit it though. Suddenly there was my 5th grade teacher! She was decked out so beautifully with a really colorful outfit and the hat she wore! It was actually like an old fashioned party outfit but it was amazing. Purple, red, gold... anyway the light went on in the room when she showed up and others in white drifted in and I felt such love! So my teacher said my name, then she told me words to the effect that I have a gift, I have talent and I can do something to help others and be happy. I have everything I need and a lot to do on Earth still. That's the feeling I got although I don't remember her exact words. But it was the most beautiful feeling, I felt so close to everyone, so loved.
    Recently I went on Facebook to look for that teacher and learned she died in 2019. I had the experience I described above in April or May I think, this year.
    It has happened, meeting people who have passed... sometimes the veil is thin. Halloween, probably most of you know, started out All Hallows Eve where the veil thins out and the spirits of the dead come visit. But with me it seems to happen a lot. Not sure why.

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. I'm sorry to hear about your brother and your family. That's a hard loss. That is a really powerful experience you had...I am glad you got to talk to them like that!!!
    I have had dreams about my dad and my cousin, both of whom are gone. The one of my cousin upset me bc he and I were sitting in my aunt and uncle's living room and my cousin was stretched out on the couch drunk and talking to me about how his dad doesn't understand him. Idk if it was an OOBE but it seems I might have gotten into one of his memories and maybe he needed me to listen and no one was listening. But he looked like he did in high school.
    In his adult life he really got it together. Got sober, went to school, got a great job and made a lot of friends. But he was really unhappy when he was young. Can you have OOBE'S and go into someone's past and sort of help them? Like be there in spirit, maybe they don't know you're there or maybe they do? I might be stoned and talking out my ass but lmk if this makes sense, thanks!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Oh, yes I do, Toni. I dreamed that my mother died three nights in a row starting three days before she actually died. My dreams are shown mostly by symbolism. Three nights in a row I dreamed that she was sitting in a wheelchair facing the front door of the nursing home she was at. But she was young like in her early 30's. Her hair was a bright red like it was in the picture I forgot she had, that my brother found two days after she died. She was wearing a 1960s style sleeveless, tight blouse, and skin tight pants that went down to her knees. She stood up out of the chair and walked out the door. My mother was bedridden before she died, there was no way she could stand up at all, much less walk.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. I just now noticed after I dreamed about my mom, that it does happened to me right before a major change in my life. It is very, creepy accuracy. And that "inner voice" or "red flag" that every woman is suppose to have? It is all over me like fleas on a dog! And the thing about that is, 9 times out of 10, I don't listen to it!! And it has been right 100% of the time! How stupid can I be??

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. No, you are right. And I bet he was having the same dream at the same time. Sometimes that's how our spirits communicate, in the dream world.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. Thanks so much for validating me, I thought I was going nuts! Lol. He was dead at the time of the dream but maybe he wanted to show me something about his past on Earth to give me a perspective of my own life while I'm still here. So he showed me how he felt at a low point in his life, I guess to show me it could be worse lol. This is kinda coming to me now. I mean long story short, I was hit by a train in 1996 and as I went down I couldn't breathe, thought I was dying. Started talking to him saying I guess we'll be hanging out a bit and then I felt this angry presence and saw him standing behind my head and he yelled, "I don't think so!". I tried to take another breath and could breathe. I survived that with 9 fractured ribs that healed in 2 weeks. So my cousin saved my life after dying only 3 weeks before the train accident.
    I guess being close to death like that gave me a new appreciation for life. Still gotta struggle with PTSD but thank God for weed!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1