astral projecting and OBE'S/lucid dreaming

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by iamaze420, Dec 5, 2010.

1. ^ i agree its DEF an amazing experience everytime no matter how short its been>i can never go back to sleep after having one im too excited and in awe so i just start recording it in my OBE journal and get on with my day or start watchin tv. usually mine get cutoff too because of high emotions, thinking about your body and getting overly excited or fearful sends you right back...its like a safety technique/instinct your body/consciousness has. i have to try and remain "mellow" no matter how excited i get at what i see/experience.

yea especially when your not sure whats going on it def just feels like your losing control and weird. mine always happen on the verge of going to sleep too^ so thats always when i try it, any other place time etc. wont work for me for some reason. you could try the WAKE UP technique, you'll double your chances....
    anyway from what you posted im pretty sure you went into trance which is when you may feel vibrations or energy surges etc. which soon lead to floating feelings....so you were def halfway thru or more to accomplishing a conscious one, but once you reach trance it usually takes very strong intent./focus to get out or an "EXIT" technique which helps your intent and focus. exit techniques you do once you feel the "^trance stage" to get out. judging by the way it happened to you sounds to me like ur one of the few that it comes easier to, your abilities may just be dormant. im sure a few more tries so you can get used to everything thats going on and you;ll be able to take control and complete the seperation because confusion and fear are main two factors why people cant do it.

WAKE UP METHOD
    you put an alarm @ 3 hours before you usually wake up, this is best time to start trying in my opinion for me because it does take energy to obe and if your tired you may just sleep thru the trance and your switch from beta or alpha to theta level. 3 hours before waking verses before going to bed or in the day is betta time since your mind isnt overly active with chit chat and thoughts etc. so its easy to focus it on the task, also your energized since you slept a good amount of hours already so your body should of produced enough energy to be able to do it consciously, theres rarely any distractions from the rest of the world at 4 am(i do it at 4 cus i wake up at 7 am for work/school). its esaier to make your body to fall asleep while trying to trick or force your mind to stay conscious/awake because normally u know its still not time to wake you can still sleep.

ROPE EXIT TECHNIQUE
    >>>like the rope technique for example you picture a rope right infront over your chest nd while in trance and with your eyes closed of course, with your mind you have to focus on trying to grabbing and climbing the rope with your hands (not your physical 1's) you cant move your physical at all or it stops it or slows your progress. theres many more tho i dont really use a technique to get out i just picture my body floating or like a layer of my skin/body comin off but ive used the rope and roll over technique with success before.

By the way=OBEs/trance state is also associated with SLEEP PARALYSIS from what i understand. Sleep paralysis is when you wake up and cant move for a few minutes or theyre just hard to move and feel like wax. when you dream your body instinctively goes into sleep paralysis so that if you start running in the dream your having for example your physical body wont start imitating your minds actions and you wont start moving your actual legs like your running while your sleeping in your bed.another example that you may of had one and just not remembered or signs that your in the trance state and may begin one. and it it happens ofter to you it may also be a sign that you could accomplish this easier than the average person.

MOVING WHILE OUT OF BODY...it can seem like you cant control your body too good once you exit. the one i had 2 days ago i was really tired and didnt try to OBE but managed to get into 1 thru a lucid dream anyway.
    although i felt completely awake(right after it turned from a dream into an OBE i remember asking myself, wait a minute am i awake now since i was just dreaming and now im completely conscious? but why am i in the living room standing and not in my bed if i just woke up? ooo im having an OBE i thought and as i did a reality check.)
    when i started to move i kept falling on the floor. i tried a few times my goal was to leave my house by flying thru the cieling and go to the moon (sometimes you can meet up with other projectors in specific places, i like verifying my OBES to make sure theyre real so i was spose to meet up with a friend i met Astral Projects too so we can verify what happened the next day). everytime i would "intent" myself to get up or fly i would collapse and then i got frustrated so i tried one last time i got halfway thru the cieling i even saw the sky but then everythign went black and i woke up in my bed. guess i didnt have enough energy.*

>>and i heard meditation can raise your body energy if you practice it_____i cant honestly say i meditate much, maybe 3 times a month if that so dont think because you dont meditate it cant happen or thats the only way because its not! although it can help you learn to quiet/relax your mind and your mind also starts to recognize the alpha stage or delta or theta depending how deeply relaxed and focused you can become depending on how deep your meditation. it can have positive results but not necessary in my opinion if you got a good technique/ method. there are many methods/technique you have to find the one thta works best for you ->or maybe customize one. ITS ALL ABOUT TRIAL AND ERROR.

MUSIC>>some people use hemi sync or binaural beats to have one.Hemi-Sync is a scientifically based and clinically proven "audio-guidance" technology that uses sound to influence brain-wave activity. i personally havent had luck with these but you may. they do help to concentrate and focus tho and they do influence your brainwave, some are specifically made to reach alpha, delta or theta, you can browse for them on youtube.

People who are beginners may have problems moving just because theyre not used to it not because you dont have enough energy @ the moment but because of inexperience. the way i can sum it up=its all about intent in the astral. your mind has all the power, your physical doesnt exist(for the moment its safe at home, in your bed just as you left it). just think and focus fly once your there and you will fly.

ASTRAL SIGHT---Astral sight is another thing. when the process starts and your in trance and almost at exit stage most likely you may be able to see around your room or see your body, but thru close eyelids. at this time your using your astral vision. if its dark or your cant see good or things are blurry at first just say "clarity" or "focus" or w.e word you associate with what your goal or what your intenting is. this should work to make things clearer. sometimes you just need to move away from your physical body maybe a good 10 feet away itleast because being close to it sometimes can cause you to be weak to or have no sight.(my first time i was blind everything was greyish and i was floating uncotrallably) the reason for this is that your physical body is like a magnet for your energy body and being close to it you may be blind or not in full control because like a magnet its trying pull you towards it back in (or just keepin u close). i think this kinda stops the full energy flow to your etheric body or causes what i call "bad reception"/"interference" but different people have different opinions on this and its not always like this sometimes you'll be able to see and even touch your physical body. but if it does happen moving away always help.

MARIJUANA
    the way weed changes my perspective on things and makes everything a bit more bearable and enjoyable or better depending on what it is...same thing once i finish having an OBE. i dont feel "high" but i have a similiar feel good feeling and change of perspective.

^Smoking and OBEs
    in my opinion weed doesnt stunt your progress although some people may say it does but i smoke everyday and my first one i had it one night after smoking 2 big blunts to the face and being high as hell, going to sleep for 3 hours and then waking up and i keep record of what i do before on the nights i will try(in my OBE journal) and i can rule out weed will not stop you im trying to find out if it helps compared to not smoking because coincidentially ive smoked every night before actually having one...but i dunno if its helping or just not affecting it at all cus like i said, i smoke everynight before going to sleep lol and i dont feel like not smoking for a number of nights to find out what happens when i dont smoke b4 bed. hehe i love going to sleep high, sleep like a baby and i fall asleep fast unlike being sober takes me a good hour of lying there to fall asleep.

drugs that can manipulate your brainwaves and may allow you to have an awake conscious OBE, tho more uncontrolled and its not the same at all just similar, because of the way your forcing your body to have one by taking in drugs into your system instead of trying to manipulate its natural process with your mind, are magic shrooms and acid or LSD i dunno never touch that stuff only thing id even consider trying is the shrooms maybe one day cus its sort of natural like weed. but to this day nothing but weed in my system. ive never done it but ive heard its easier for you to have a bad trip/experience on it too. people claim they see entities/beings and everything looks so much better even colors etc. just like an OBE but you are not in control and your mind isnt performing as well, plus usually your trying to rationalize/process too many things happening at once compared to an OBE and with your mind hindered by these drugs you also wont react or think in your normal state. when in trip or obe your mind easily creates what its thinking about at the moment.

taking shortcuts doesnt help you actually learn the skill so i would def not suggest these. good old trial and error (and patience) is all it takes and the intent of wanting to accomplish it. besides those things and being a human being theres no reason why anybody cant reach this. they say the mayans and egyptians used to do this, and if you ever had an OBE and look at some of their stories/paintings you can find some of that in the astral. in the bible usually when God would speak to people it was thru a dream and the person or prophet or jesus etc. would be "carried to the heavens" and God would communicate with them. it says something in the bible how jesus was carried over the heavens by satan and he showed him from above all that he could give him if he bowed down to him. (yes jesus did miracles but he couldnt fly while he was in the physical, he had to be carried...obe?) heres some verses from the bible that seem to be takling about OBEs
    "And he carried me in spirit onto a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, holy Jerusalem, coming down out of Heaven from God,..." (Rev. 21:10).

-remember what i said about the silver cord that most ppl see connected to your energy body from your physical (tho some ppl dont see it but its there) and it only gets severed when your dead? look at this from the bible:
    Ecclesiastes 12:6-7=Remember him-before the silver cord is severed,
    or the golden bowl is broken;
    before the pitcher is shattered at the spring,
    or the wheel broken at the well,
    and the dust returns to the ground it came from,
    and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

also speaks about Jacob/israel going up to heaven and seeing a ladder which he started to climb to reach God/heaven. this happens to be one of the techniques to complete an OBE is climbing a rope or climbing a ladder. another is the quran if your muslim how muhammed was carried by Gabriel to the heavens where he was recited the book. if your jewish they definitley believe in this stuff i believe Jews call it the kabalah which has to do with OBE and going to heaven/other dimensions and different mantras you say associated with the 72 names of God each havin a purpose(mantras are another method/technique used to reach an OBE). BUDDHISTS are big on meditating and reaching your "higherself" etc. as well as hunduism and they call it "soul travel" i believe and they study the chakras(energy centers in our etheric body) etc... the list goes on and on....

not really religious but ive studied religion/the scriptures,

if you open your eyes you can find things that relate to OBEs everywhere. seems to not be a mainstream thing, nobody i know actually knows about this or heard of this except for 1 of my friends that isnt even in the same state cus i moved away for college. lol some people wont believe you or think your crazy but its real guys just seek/explore for yourself. anyway enough with this Essay just my 2 cents on the subject.

*food for thought*

2. damn that sh1t is long^^ lol sorry bout the essay, weed tends to makes my thoughts flow easier, sometimes i get carried away
    :smoke:<this some good shit

i love reading other peoples OBEs etc. everyone's is unique, and theyre usually pretty interesting/amazing.

feel free to share:D:wave:on this thread your stories im surprised there wasnt a thread just for this already...or itleast a new 1 thas not from like 5 years go

3. Wow why hasn't this thread blown up??? Wow thank you so much 'iamaze420' for all your input... i appreciate it alot bro.... i love you man and can relate so much....
    The only times I've had successful OBE's was with some really heavy dank back in my rookie days... I would literally pry open my 3rd eye... it was like unleashing my own DMT...
    Mary J is a key to open the 3rd eye... but not everyone knows this... (as this thread proves, only 2 pages, while stupid 'game' threads made out of boredom have thousands).... its like everyones wearing a lanyard with the key around theyre neck... but theyre just not putting it into the right doors.... ;)

Too many external distractions divert you from the HIGHER meditation... including fluoride which has a big role in inhibiting the pineal gland from releasing melatonin and DMT by storing the clusters and shit... this is why we cant remember our dreams anymore... i remember as a kid my dreams used to be wild and free and so much more vivid... because we werent as poisoned yet... our egos not molded yet... because ego is a product of pathology... ego prevents astral travel

but there is medicine to cure a bruised ego...
    [​IMG]

4. ive been lucid dreaming since i was 13 or 14.....so almost 10 years.
    never astral projected or mindsplitted....ive been reading about astral projection online though. anyone recommend any good books on the subject??

5. time for another "food for thought" essay lol........hold up wheres my bic lighter

{(flick flick)----->inhales, holds it..............release}

ok now im ready:smoke:

no prob man anytime, thx for your input too we need more ppl that know about and have experienced this because as you can tell very few ppl are aware of what an OBE or lucid dreaming is, and i can tell alot of ppl are curious and want more information on how they themselves could possibly have one-->which any human being has the potential, for those of you that think it takes alot of work or they dont have the ability, you dont have to have it occur naturally or spontaneously, although some ppl do have the benefit of this, to be able to explore this.
    some of the people who i know that astral project or are more advanced than me say they dont like the use of drugs to "master" the skill and are against it but thats just because they dont smoke weed and think its as bad as any other drug(which every1 here on this site knows weed is more therapeautical than anything else and isnt as bad or compare to cocaine...or even alcohol in my opinion)

HOWEVER i do believe that there is nothing wrong with weed and it wont interfere or stunt your progress if anything itll help because weed gets you in the right state of mind that is fit for astral projecting! a very deep relaxed state of mind, it raises your ALPHA BRAINWAVES.
    "Alpha brainwave pattern appears when in wakefulness where there is a relaxed and effortless alertness. Light meditation* or day dreaming."

basically it raises your brainwaves and give you results a nice session of meditation would give you. like i mentioned earlier in my post although many people meditate and recommend it for this to improve, i myself rarely meditate(or even have the time to) and can still experience them,n with time/practice sometimes but not always, at will. i do smoke everyday tho so in a way its like i do light meditation. every experience you have will bring you one step closer to mastering it. ive spoken to som1 on another thread that has 15 years doing this and he can just sit down close his eyes and after a few minutes hes out of his body! if you have one or ever had one but cant seem to reproduce another, dont give up!!keep trying you'll develop a strong intent which is key. after my first one i spent 55 nights trying everynight with a failed attempt. but trial and error! i learned more and was able to have a second. now they come every so often but the time in between OBEs keeps getting shorter and shorter.

Thats so true^^ i agree 100%....

before i started working on practicing/training and recording my dreams, i thought i NEVER dreamed anymore.i never remember them so i thought i just didnt dream or it was rare. NOT TRUE!

i started a obe/dream journal that i keep next to my bed to record my OBEs lucid dreams and even regular dreams. you have to try to remember and record all your dreams as SOON as you wake, not after getting up or moving around or going to the bathroom. trust me ive thought i had the dream in my head i repeated things/keywords to myself and then i got up went to the bathroom and when i came back to my bed to write it down i couldnt remember. however with practice your recall of "shadow memories" will get better and first youll be able to remember slightly that you were dreaming, then fragments of the dream, then the full dream in detail, and then maybe you'll master becoming lucid in the dream since your mind will be more aware and conscious of them. the following is a verse taken from Rober Bruces "Astral Dynamics" where he's explaining why shadow memories are hard to remember but also how you can improve it.

"When the projected double makes a deliberate
    return to its physical body, it "dissolves" at
    the moment of re-entry as it reintegrates with
    its expanded energy body, which in turn then
    reintegrates with its physical body/mind upon
    waking. You do not just slide back into your
    body like a hand slipping into a glove, you "dissolve"
    with a fizzy, tingling, falling sensation at
    the last moment. When this happens, your projected
    double's mind becomes momentarily
    unconscious as its shadow memories download
    into the expanded energy body and then the
    physical mind/brain. If, however, your physical
    body is in a receptive state and you make a perfect
    re-entry, after a moment of nothingness
    you will suddenly find yourself back in your
    physical body with full memories of your OBE.
    This transition is very much like how it feels
    when you have forgotten something and then it

suddenly appears in your mind.
    "like any other type of memory,
    shadow memory can be trained. This is why
    keeping a dream journal, writing down key
    words, and other dream recall techniques are
    so important. Hopefully by now you will be
    recovering at least some dream memory fragments.
    You may also have discovered some
    factors that enhance dream memory recall
    (e.g., waking up naturally versus waking up
    with an alarm clock, using the snooze button
    on your alarm, having a sleep deficit versus
    getting plenty of sleep, etc.). Try to use these
    factors to improve your shadow memory
    recall. As this program continues, you will
    learn more techniques and tips for sharpening​
    shadow memory recall."

*also note the part that says you feel a falling sensation. most of us have falling dreams->i used to have falling dreams almost on a daily basis when i was a kid and these are related to obes and to the seperation/reintegration of your physical/etheric body. if you have flying dreams then thats definitley related to obes too and can lead to one or lucidity.

HOW TO ACCOMPLISH/IMPROVE LUCID DREAMING SKILL
    now most ppl who do have a journal like this already tend to only record obes or only the "lucid" dreams but let me tell you why its important to record all dreams to improve on this skill. you have to get in the habit of writing down the detailed dream...or keywords if your like me (too lazy to actually get up and start writing everything in detail in the middle of the night and then going back to sleep.) Keywords that will remind you of what you dreamed so you dont endup not remembering when your going to write it all out next morning. just practicing this alone will improve recall abilities.

NOW once you have itleast a full week of recorded dreams, read them and look at what you've dreamed about. i noticed that i would dream about the same things occasionally or would have recurring things happen in my dreams. for example i noticed that out of the first 10 dreams i had, 4 of them involved one of my uncles. i also noticed that out of the 10 the location of 6 of the dreams including some with my uncle were in the same location=my childhood neighborhood. now i never would of noticed this if i hadnt kept record of them. you can use this to your advantage with something i made up called "TRIGGERS"
    this is a list of things to look out for in dreams that may generate lucidity, things that are very common to pop up in most of my dreams anyway and to look out for, and I re read the list before going to sleep so I make sure they're fresh on my mind and I look out for them while dreaming.
    I call these “Triggers” because they can trigger a lucid dream when I see these or recognize them/it in the dream. i already mentioned that my uncle is one of my triggers. a dream i had last week which involved him turned into a lucid dream.

MY LUCID DREAM.
    it started out with it being a regular dream in which me and my cousin kept trying something(cant remember what it was) but i remember fragments like we were trying to jump. then my uncle came and he said to stop that now and he left to get something. i ignored him and kept trying anyway and later on after what seemed like 10mins he came back with something in his hands. it was something covered in a white sheet. he handed it to me, and i saw it was wooden "mechanical" wings. i put the wings on on my back (it had straps) just like you would wear a bookbag. as soon as i did this i became lucid. it was no longer vague like the beginning of the dream. the rest i can remember very clearly. i was floating and my uncle was floating right next to me. unlike the dream where i can barely remember detailed descriptions, i remember observing the place i was in, noticing the windows the wooden walls, the high ceiling, i remember what i was wearing and what my uncle was wearing down to his boots. i remember what i was thinking too at the very moment i was observing things (which in a dream you dont think to yourself your thoughts the way you do in real life its more like a go with the flow or with w/e playing out). i remember thiniking ok im lucid now and im flying. i laughed at what my mind had created to try and have an OBE. i thought "lol this is funny im trying to fly with wooden mechanical wings, i dont need that to fly in an obe. now i need to convert this into an OBE!". right after this thought everything went pitch black for what felt like a minute and i woke in my bed...unfortunately this was one lucid dream that i was not able to convert to an OBE but it triggered lucidity. why was i not able to convert although i was lucid? not sure it could of been that i didnt have enough energy, not enough intent, or that i did but just cant recall the obe part(as amazing as they are and how insane the things you may of experienced are, or places you may of traveled to or entities you may have met, in the end all that you get to keep of an OBE is the memory of it, if you lose it or fail to "download it" its like you never had one:()

the next day i had another dream in which i did something too and recognized something from my "triggers list"...this dream turned into lucid and i didnt even think ok now turn it into an OBE it just did it by itself....the power of intent is one of your minds most useful qualities especially for this subject. i didnt "manually" convert it you could say but it just happened almost spontaneously i believe because i was extremely focused before bed and did my "affirmations" as well as read my "triggers" list and told myself if i have a lucid dream i have to make it an OBE.!must succeed this time. it was also a different trigger that caused my obe. (obviously thats why you make a list your not always gon dream the same things with the same people etc. but you pick the most common ones.)

thats great if you can lucid dream all the time, especially without trying means you have a "dormant" natural ability to OBE. this is good you'll most likely have to put in less work than the average person to experience Out of Body Experiences. i find it much easier to enter an OBE thru a lucid dream than phasing. here are two links that i found helpful from one of my friends which teaches about -recognizing lucid state and then part 2 -converting lucid dream to OBE. keep in mind the Trigger list method as well as ive had great luck with this.

LUCID DREAMS/OBEs link
    http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/09/11/how-to-have-lucid-dreams-by-summerlander/

http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/09/01/how-i-convert-a-lucid-dream-into-an-astral-projection/

also books that i found helpful and explain in a very detailed and easy to understand method what OBEs are how it works the science of it etc.

1) ASTRAL DYNAMICS BY ROBERT BRUCE

he also has a 90 day program which is suppose to help you achieve obes in this time:

2) Mastering Astral Projection: 90 day guide to Out of Body Experience

Frank Monroe who is one of my favorite has 3 books on his records of his own journeys and his scientific study of astral projecting with a staff of psychologists, scientists and astral projectors etc.

3) Journeys OUT OF BODY
    Far Journeys
    and Ultimate Journey by frank monroe

4) Out of Body Experiences-How to have them and what to Expect by robert peterson

5)I also recommend robert monroes interview about his study on Astral Projection interview #1-7 on YOUTUBE.

this came up more than once in the thread>>>o yea and i forgot to mention that yes taking SHROOMS can cause an out of body experiences,but its not the same.your not 100% in control because its not you working on intending and causing one to happen, your manipulating one thru taking drugs. therefore your no getting any farther on improving your skills. if you never had an OBE or cant even imagine what an out of body experience can feel like it is sort of like tripping on shrooms. however unlike weed it doesnt just get you in the right state of relaxation but it forces your mind to the next stage. reason i dont really suggest this is because its in no way going to contribute on how to master the skill on your own and being able to reproduce it without the drug. also..
    your mind is able to see, view and experience things from the astral planes, BUT! since your not 100% in control of your mind or thoughts you may have a "bad trip" or have unpleasant (or the opposite), hallucinations, experiences and so on.

in the RTZ your thoughts are easily created and manifested. you know how they say w.e you think about is what you attract?(law of attraction) this goes to like the 10th power in the RTZ since "time" doesnt exist like in the physical realm in the astral planes so its almost instant. in real life if you use the law of attraction to attract lets say o a better job, with time if you keep constant in your mind and positve thoughts etc. they say with time the universe will in return manifest it into reality."for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" this is what the whole the secret and the law of attraction books are about, the power of the sub conscious mind to create it and the universe.
    God made us in his image, God is the creator, therefore human beings unlike any other animal on earth who have this special ability to create. they create their own environment and create their own lives etc and when they find a need for something, even if its something thoguht impossible or unreal, they first create it in their mind, and then are able to manifest it..we call these inventions, from the wheel to lightbulb to computers we created something because of a need or want, we thought it first in our mind, and with time were able to manifest what previously never existed. every invention or creation is first created in the mind before it is invented in reality.

in the RTZ you may think of a sports car outside your house and when you go outside to check believe me most likely there will be a red sports car there. you dont even have to concentrate really hard on it, its just gonna be there because you saw it/created it in your mind. therefore shrooms hindering your control and you not being able to have 100% control of what goes thru your mind, depending on your mood in the present moment you may of just seen a scary movie, well guess what your in for a hell of a trip because its gon feel like the most real thing in the world that theres a big scary monster coming after you. your not in control of your thoughts your emotions could also spiral out of control as well. this could cause fear which could attract or cause your own mind to create Negs(negative entities), or you may end up in one of the Astral planes that you DONT want to end up in.remember if your in an OBE your mind is convinced and will react to what seems to be more real than reality itself(yes obes feel that real) so sayin ok i wont be scared if i see some devil/reaper cus it may just be a product of my imagination and not a real entity. but once you see it and your going thru it, and feeling it, reactions will most likely differ. it may be your mind or you might just not be able to control which of the astral planes you end up in, and trust me you dont want to end up in the lower realms, this is the equivalent to what people describe as hell, and the highest one being the equivalent of what people describe as Heaven or the God Realm or The Source realm.
    ^there are different levels and heres a site whre i have them written down already(ill repost here but this specific post is long enough right now) that explains a little about the different planes and what you can expect to find in each.

THE 7 KNOWN ASTRAL PLANES:
    The 7 known Astral Planes

the point of training for this and trying to accomplish a CONSCIOUS out of body experience is so that you can control it and be conscious of it and make your own decisions and actions, your own willed creations and meet the entities you want to meet and go to the planes of your choosing. as well as being able to experience it with a clear mind and current present controlled thoughts, not a half asleep/awake mind or a mind thats not fully in control, or thtas jumping from random thought to random thought or in dream state just going with the flow. a focused conscious mind with strong intent and will for it is all it takes!...oh and patience;).

6. Well, I have been having these experiences for these past few weeks. They basically are this...I see a pulsating white light, and this light gets closer and closer, and eventually gets brighter and transforms into this massive black and white, geometric tunnel. I feel my body vibrate intensely (Similar to the feeling of taking off on a jet plane). However it wasn't really my physical body vibrating, it felt like my consciousness was vibrating. I then started to drift down this tunnel, and I can't really describe it, however it was completely vivid. I saw shapes and it felt like I was transcending into some sort of an after life or a very alien place.

So for almost every single night so far, I have had this experience. I was fearful of it the first couple of times, but the next time it happened I wasn't fearful, but I kind of rushed it, so it seemed to of just melted away and nothing really happened. I'm pretty sure I was having a spontaneous DMT experience..

7. I've only been able to astral project once, about six months ago, but I've gotten to the "tingly" stage several times before that. I've fallen out of practice now but I (like a couple other people I've seen on here) am about to dive full force back into my meditation (and maybe astral projection, not sure). Anyway, I'll describe my one experience.

It was early morning, and I was just laying in bed not moving at all, letting my mind wander and be blank, and I started tingling. It gradually got more and more intense until it was like my whole body was falling asleep, and I just opened my eyes (while still keeping my physical ones closed) and jumped/floated out of my second story window (it was kind of like moon gravity). When I got out of my window the first thing I noticed was a gecko just floating through the air. I then moon-jumped down my street and jumped over a fence at the end of it. I was incredibly excited as this was all happening. I then jumped onto the roof of a nearby Publix and sat down "indian style" because I wanted to try to teleport to South Carolina and see what my friends were doing (so I could verify the experience to them). But as soon as I closed my eyes and started trying to focus on teleporting, I just woke right back up in my bed.

I was just fucking amazed at what had happened, I knew it wasn't a dream either because I've lucid dreamt a good bit. Btw side note, I fucking love lucid dreaming. And to the guy who said "it's not real so it gets old", are you kidding bro? What do you mean "its not real"? The experience is just as real as any other experience you're ever going to have. I can't see myself ever "getting bored" with lucid dreaming or astral projecting, but that's just me. I'm always up for a good adventure :smoke:

Btw thanks so fuckin much iblaze I only read your first post but I'll read your second when I get some time, I'm gonna go toke up and meditate right now, I'm feeling good about it. Wish me luck guys haha :D

8. Holy shit man. I was high and looking through the forum and found this. I didn't even know that was possible. Gonna look into this :)

9. I had the strangest experience about an hour ago. Ok, I guess I better give a little background info first:

I went to bed at around 3:30am but could not fall asleep at all.

As I was finally getting close to falling asleep (8:30am), I was immediately being pulled out of my body by a STRONG force. I had to physically move my body twice just to resist it. I didn't "just let it happen" because I knew that another person/being was in the astral trying to get me out and I didn't know if they had malicious intent.

When I asked who it was that was trying to get me out, I got a response of "stephnanie," who I think is the same girl I met last night at a bar/club (we had a deep conversation about many spiritual aspects of life last night).

Well, I was so shook up by the experience, I couldn't fall back asleep, so here I am telling my story haha.

My question is: Can an experienced astral traveler in the astral plane find someone they only met once in the physical, with just their energy signature to go on? :confused:

10. I have had an OBE / astral projection only one time. I realize that this is grasscity but I was high on benadryls. I fell asleep high and woke up in the middle of the night to piss. I got to the door to the bathroom and reached for the handle but my hand went right through the handle. I tried a few times to open the door but I couldn't get the door open. So I turned around to go back to bed and I saw my body lying there. I got really freaked out because it wasn't intentional. I went and lied down next to my body and I looked up at the corner of my room and there was a shadow standing there. It was a human like figure but it was all black like a shadow. It reached out its hand towards me like it was gonna grab me I started throwing pillows and shit at it and it went away. I must have gotten back into my body somehow becuase I woke up the next morning fine. Shit was crzazy.

11. Meditate while out in nature while being high on cannabis, that is all you really need to get OBE's and experiences like it. Cannabis is just the push you need from a meditative state. But always make sure you are as ready as you can be for these types of experiences, because the first time this happens it can be alittle frightening, and very much so can change how you look at life and existence.

12. #32 Mikeandsuch, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2012
    I found out about astral projecting about 3 months ago. I've tried it 5 times, Every time I've gotten to the point where my body falls asleep, and started to feel crazy vibrations and totally relaxed. One time I felt like I was floating, and i felt like i was in a different world, but could'nt see anything. Another time I felt as if I melted. I find it helps a lot to roll your eyes into the back of your head.
    Doing this has really opened my mind, as i grew up in a small town, with christian parents, I never knew there was a spirt world. When i was younger i know i had at least one lucid dream, but I only remember realizing I was dreaming and then waking up right away. Also I used to wake up in the morning, and then fall asleep again, and have really odd dreams that were not like ordinary ones. Thats how i knew astral projection was real as soon as i heard about it.
    Lets get this thread going, everyone should at least give astral projecting a try.

13. Meditating fucked my brain up... It makes u wonder about shit ur not supposed to even think about like about reality and shit

14. We're not supposed to think about reality and shit?

15. [quote name='"SmoothCriminal"']

We're not supposed to think about reality and shit?[/quote]

No like it makes me question shit more and its kinda depressing sometimes cus we know so little about our existance and all it is now is being a slave to the government

16. It's only depressing if you make it so.

17. I think those are a couple unreasonable blanket statements.

18. Its the red pill or blue...you gonna sleep your whole life?

19. Tryed astral projecting again last night,after smoking a bowl of some of the best weed I've had in a while. After 25 minutes I started to see coulorful patterns of red and orange for about 30 seconds. It was a little faint but its one of the most intense experiences of had. Now if I could only get out of my body.
    On a side note, I was talking to my boss about astral projection the other day, and he was saying that he thought you could attract deamons by ap. I don't think i'll try to ap again for along time, because I do not wanna worry about deamons.

20. Ive heard that if you dont know wtf youre doing...it can be dangerous....which is why I dont do it. I need my sleep too much for that shit....dont need shadow creatures coming into my bedroom...thanks....lol.