Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

asthma symtoms after abstaining for a few days

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rxy, Sep 12, 2009.

1. I have been using weed for like 22 years. I don't smoke cigs and I vaporize my weed with a water tool and all.

this is weird like if stop using pot I start getting asthma symptoms. when I was young I used have asthma but it went away now. I noticed this happen to me the last 2 times I stopped for a week

like around the 4th or 5th day of not using any weed I start having trouble getting a full breath of air into my lungs. like a would yawn alot to try to get a lung full of air. like it would take a few yawns to get that air if I don't I feel like I can't breathe and start panicking like i'm dying

this happened already twice what's going is it mental or something like does the thc some how help me to breathe any one ever experence this

stop using for a few days and see if you have trouble breathing. do I need a astma inhaler from my doctor or should I just by some more weed and use that