Asthma or something else?

Discussion in 'General' started by rushlx, Feb 20, 2013.

1. #1 rushlx, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2013
    So yesterday, I was getting high, with one of my friends, only had 3 hits of a bowl. Then we went inside about 10-15 mins into the high, I started needing to breathe more, and my heart was racing, sort of like an asthma attack, I never had asthma before, and it lasted for about 30-45mins. It went away, as soon as i moved, it always came back, as soon as I stopped moving around. My dad smoked weed, and my sister smokes weed. They both have an inhaler. I smoke cigarettes, whenever I'm offered or if I have a 1$, to buy a cigarette, and the weed we smoked was dry.

Was it just the weed or sort of like asthma?

2. 30-45 minutes doesn't sound like any asthma attack I had.

Those fuckers can be wretched and last awhile, hospitalization type shit, you just cannot breath...Period.:cool:

3. Dude smoking tobacco with asthma isn't too clever. I have asthma and blaze all the time, never caused me any problems.

4. Dude if you smoke both cigarettes regularly as well as smoking weed you're bound to do your lungs at least a LITTLE bit of damage, if not a lot.

You're young I'm guessing so this isn't really killing you right now, but if you're not careful it will someday.

It's like me, I probably drink too much caffeine (WAY less than I used to in the past) and occasionally I get chest pains (doctor said it was just rib spasms) but it definitely got me to go and do some more cardiovascular exercise. Maybe you need to do some of that?

Correction: You definitely need to do some of that if you're choosing to continue smoking.

5. Ill look into the exercises!