Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asthma and bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlueDream4Ever, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Hi

I was wondering if any other asthmatic bong smokers had the same problem. Because Mastahrolla on youtube smokes bong, but he can't seem to hold the smoke without choking, and he has asthma, and he needed to take his asthma medicin because his lungs were closed down haha, but when i smoke a joint my lungs will open, but if i smoke bong will my lungs then close?

Any other asthma bong smokers who want to tell me?

2. It's probably just because you are taking bigger hits off of the bong that you are off a joint, naturally. I'd suggest using a pipe, or a vaporizer.