Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

assumptions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thewalrusiam, Jun 26, 2010.

1. mymom just came into my room and woke me up and told me to prove to her that im not doing any other drugs other than weed. she for some reason thinks that im just gunna become a crack head and od and die or something. so i get my shoe box with all my stuff in it and had to deal with her going whats this for? about everything. i had to explain to her why i had a scale and what a grinder that has more than 2 pieces does. so my question to you gc is, have any of you ever had to deal with someone assuming ur using weed as a stepping stone to harder stuff? and if anyone has any idea how i could prove to my mom that im just smokin bud (just like she does) id really appreciate it lol.

2. Take a drug test that tests for other drugs?

But really if you are showing her everything you have, then she should believe you.

Also maybe get her to watch The Union?

3. tell her this about the "stepping stone" idea.
    (assuming she drinks any alchohol, or you do)
    "Well, i (or you) drink alcohol, but i started with milk, i guess we shouldn't give any children milk anymore. And tell her it's the same thing with weed, chances are if you don't want to try hard shit (like me) you wont.

Um and to the above guy, lots of marijuana has trace amounts of cocaine, psychodelics ect. so a drug test would be a bad idea.

4. Yes. My mom found my glass piece one time, asked if I was doing crack. I handled it the wrong way, but it didn't take more than a couple weeks for her to understand. She used to smoke the herb too. :p

5. If you are smoking something that has any other drug in it then you should find a new dealer.

All herb I have smoked has and always will be straight up Mary Jane.

6. i mean TRACE amounts, meaning that smoking copious amounts will get shit into your system, you don't know it, dealer probably doesn't know it, nor grower, it's most often the people handling it. My sister is going to rehab after her graduation and the drug test she took tested positive for hallucinogens, opiates, and other shit. I didn't mean to come off as a douchebag, it probably was that telltale "Um" lol. Sorry.

7. LOL ya dealers lace the bud with expensive drugs like those ^^. cmon man lots of marijuana is not laced.:eek:

8. In order for it to be traceable in your blood/piss/hair/whatever else, you'd have to take the active dose. Even if there WERE "trace" amounts, you wouldn't test positive as you never even got near the active dose. Plus Im guessing by hallucinogens you meant psilocybin and its derivative.

Hell, if people could test positive because of TRACE amounts of cocaine, the majority of the USA would test positive, as 90% of USA bank notes have traces of cocaine on them, and bank notes are MUCH more common than weed. Obviously you dont smoke the coke on the bank notes, but touching the bills then eating has probably more chance of testing positive on a drug test than any amount, if any, of "trace amounts" on cannabis.

I call bullshit on what your sister told you.

9. +Rep snew!

But also, your sister may be close with you dude, but she isn't THAT close with you. I call that she was trying to hide what she has done by something that could seem possible.

10. ya i have 2 agree with snew dude, i've never ever heard of ppl testing positive for other harder drugs just from doing weed, i smoke all day everyday like 30+ bong rips a day and that'd be a huge shock 2 me :smoke: hope everything works out for you n yer sis though

11. i look up to you...lol.....be one of my mary-jay sensei's..lol...seriously...im a noob...but 3/4 genius.....so ur not dealin with a retard here...lol...

12. lol. I like you.

13. Well first if you are truly not doing other drugs lol then be like test me whenever you want. If you want ill show you everything I have that deals with weed and that there is no other drugs in the stash spots well aslong as you dont take it away and show your mom the union.

14. #14 gman7104, Jun 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2010
    Your quite lucky to have parents who respect your decision to smoke bud lol. Tell her to go online and learn about drug paraphernalia and see that you only have stuff for smoking weed.

15. Don't spread lies like that.:mad:

16. It doesnt make sense to my why dealers would lace a very cheap drug like Marijuana with very expensive drugs like cocaine. It's pretty stupid. It's shit you hear about in 8th grade during health class. For the years I've been smoking, I havent once come across laced product. People arent that dumb. I mean it happens, sure, but not enough to say no to a drug test to prove something to your mom.

17. If they hook you, they can easily stop lacing and get you to continue buying weed. Addiction is in your head.

18. Wow. Your mom sounds like a sketch. I think you should just sit her down and talk to her straight up. Tell her that there isn't any other way of truly knowing you don't do hard shit. There has to be trust in you if she expects you to be an honest kid, and you deserve that trust as her child. You're already honest with her about weed, majority of kids aren't. Thank God my moms chill about be blazing.