Assuming you're straight, would you let a guy give you head?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Alex1646, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Personally, I'm proudly Bi, and I've given many of my straight friends blowjobs. I've actually taught many of my friend's girlfriends how to give good head, just because most girls suck at it. Guys are a lot better with a dick then girls are.

Anways, would you ever get a blowjob by a guy? I'm curious.

2. I will take no for $200, Alex.

3. I'm bi and I wouldn't even GIVE my straight friends blowjobs. :(

4. No. I saw this documentary called Dope Sick Love where a guy gets head or gives it in exchange for drugs. Pretty sure he was straight but he was trying to get high.

5. No homo?

• Like Like x 1

6. Props.

Op....fuck no. Your friends aren't straight then. I don't care what they told you....the "straight male association" will no longer accept them as members.

True straight dudes don't get sucked off by a guy. I don't expect you to understand and your opinion holds no value on the subject. Only real straight guys know what I'm sayin..

7. First off, how can anyone assume they're straight and claim that a member of the same sex can give you head...?

My answer? I'll let the most feminine guy give me head. But the type of guy that I would allow is probably less than 1% of the population of guys.

8. No.

Your "straight" friends that let you blow them, well... they're not straight anymore. IMO if you can maintain a boner with your dick in a dudes mouth, then you're no longer straight.

9. I'm a bit creeped out by this thread.

10. Yeah, talking about a dude on dude is creepy. What about you, would you blow a gay guy?

11. if by guy you mean attractive woman... then yes.

12. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm very close minded sexually and totally cool with that

13. Some concept-- if he can get a boner with his dick in a girl's mouth then maybe he's not as gay as we think.

14. loool

Attached Files:

15. Not this thread again ...*face palm* and my answer is fuck no.

16. Helllllll yeahhhhhh!!!!

17. I could probably close my eyes and get through it. Maybe...