Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Assholes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SmokyMchashball, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Dude this forum is made for stoners to chill together and talk about shit. Why are people being assholes to each other, If your a true stoner then you better love everyone! That's what makes weed amazing.:smoking:

2. Did someone upset you

3. No matter where you go or what you do, there's always going to be assholes. Smoking weed isn't going to magically make someone not an asshole. Ignore it and continue with your day

4. "I gotta big egoooo"

"It must be my ego"

5. Maybe people aren't assholes. You might just get your pannies in a knot far too easy

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzGe6E2eWiA]Kanye West - Big Ego w/ lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

7. The more post you have the bigger your penis apparently.

8. Jd must have a huge cock

9. homo. you clicked on this thread cause it said "asshole" hahahah

10. Only for you ;)

11. most assholes are just tired of stupid people and stupid questions.

12. That is true.

13. false statement dont stereotype us thinkin were a bunch of tree huggin pussies just because we burn a plant and inhale it.

yeah were chill, so is everyone. until they get pissed or annoyed.

even bob marley had violent tendencies and people look at him as a symbol of "peace"

just saying.

14. Not I, but people ragging on others for asking something serious is just stupid. Why say anything at all if your just gonna be a prick? I feal it has a lot to do with immaturity.

15. You are absolutely right

16. never could get to grips with those things.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. never could get to grips with those things.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. That would depend what section they were asking the questions.

Take "SEASONED TOKERS", one of the guide lines/rules is "no questions thats what Q&A is for." Yet there are people who either haven't read the guide lins/ rules for the section or just don't think it applys to them.

So who's the asshole? The person who doesn't follow the guide lines/rules or the person who calls them on it?

19. I clicked on this thread thinking there was going to be talk about rim jobs...damn.

20. I agree, some people are too picky, can be really patronising at times.