assholes who cant mind their own business piss me off(ps its a rant)

Discussion in 'General' started by kbubb91, Aug 3, 2011.

1. What I want to know is... Why can't you mind your own business and pay no attention to those types of people?

2. You're seem to be so full of angst. :eek:

3. for one good reason, MARIJUANA IS ILLEGAL. if it was legal i wouldnt give a fuck, instead i cant smoke cause i got a drug test coming up. on top of that these assholes are the same ones responsible for keeping it illegal the same who go to abortion clinics with signs, or say that gays cant be together, i hate these people cause they wont let me smoke my weed, yet they can suck down wine like its a sports drink.

4. Marijuana is not illegal everywheres. Perhaps you should move to a more suitable geographical location that allows cannabis consumption. And it's not like those people actually put you in the place you are now, e.g. drug testing. You're being drug tested because of your own actions. Face the responsibilities, learn from it and move on.

5. that would be nice but with what money, im taking this job cause i need the money

6. He's being drug tested for a job, not because of his own actions

7. I thought you left this thread like 2 pages ago..

What happened ?

8. jack black: AW SHUT UP!!

9. If god or jesus actually existed, i'd fuck them. That would be a holy orgasm.

10. start a gang that goes around beating up anti abortionists.

11. more like anyone who got a problem with me smoking weed

12. Yo OP, I came into this thread to agree with your OP

but, after reading every page

I don't even know what to say

13. what about the beating up, i was just kidding im a pacifist, i only fight if im backed into a corner and have no other option

14. im taking it back, like black people who say "*****"

15. ive never been more fucked up in my life right now jeeeeesus.

16. wait guys he's a homophobe

on to the next thread.......

17. #57 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What an awesome cause to go after :rolleyes: