Assholes get the finest things in life .. nice guys nope

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by alpo, Feb 1, 2014.

1. this guy... this guy gets it.

2. Don't forget jambalaya. That stuff is what the gods eat.

3. Dude how does that make sense haha I'm sure you've had some personal experiences but it's going really far to generalize every successful person is an asshole. Be the nice guy you are and be successful lol there's nothing more to itSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Ugh, so much ego in this thread 

5.  If your life sucks, go look in the mirror. That is the asshole who is responsible for your happiness.

6. As you word it here, it seems you equate success, (and assholes getting it) to material things and an outwardly beautiful mate. You are missing much my friend.

7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w

8. This. take action otherwise you are stuck

9. According to most people I'm an asshole. I guess I only have money tho. No trophy wife or whatever you mentioned.

10. I'd rather live like that with a average Joe car in an average Joe House with Average Joes wife than have to worry about losing my multi million dollar home.

Life is about family, not the house you own :p

11. You've gotta pass someone to get ahead. That's what I'm realizing. In order for some to win some have to lose. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Don't lay your true where dust doth corrupt

Sent from my LG-P659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. amen

14. I'm a nice guy too, now suck my dick, bitch. XD

...AND SCENE.

NOW class, that would've worked, IF..I had the looks.

15. There's a difference between being genuinely good, and trying to look good.

Truly nice people do good things without thinking about it.  It's basic instinct for good-natured human beings.

And they certainly dont expect rewards for their temperament.  Women simply want a man.  Being a man doesnt mean being an asshole, or being polite.

Being a man means having a strong head on your shoulders, being good father material, and not being manipulative, petty, or jealous, and not being apathetic and depressed.  Depression is never attractive.

If you want more girls to like you, you have to be likeable.  

16. lol and the same reason the girls call girls who look good/can nab any man a hoe..they jealous!

so sick of these posts. grow the fuck up and accept your game is shit and that's on you. you realize you're seriously sittin here complainin?? you sound like a coward. hell no no woman wants to date you! obviously your confidence is shit if you spend all your time worrying how other guys are better than you! really, wtf?

hell im in college and i'm poor...it's a D1 college. im a girl. u know how many times I walk by these sorority girls with their fancy ass high heeled boots and perfect hair and expensive perfume and name brand shit and just simply think "girl..u look good good for you". why would I spend my time hatin? so some guy can be turned off by how much of a jealous bitter bitch I sound like?