Asshole

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SolooDolo, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Went to lunch with some friends the other day, toked up in the car, got it going, passed it to my friend, she passed it to the next person, then this piece of shit goes to knock the ashes off and DROPS it out the WINDOW wtf!!! I was furious. No one spoke for the rest of the ride. The idiot that dropped it that I barely know said he "got" me, then didn't bring anything today. I swear I want to break his head open for that

2. Who does that shit?!

3. #3 ICGreen, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
    Like you never had an accident? When you do (or did) do you desire the title asshole?
    If you value the partial joint over your companions, you may want to re-evaluate :smoke:

4. lol no one spoke for the rest of the ride..

fucking serious business that blunt.

5. this happened to me one time. i went back the next day, pulled over on the off ramp, lookin for this blunt. :laughing:  found that shit and smoked all the way home. it had just been lit, wasn't goin down without a fight

6. Everybody makes mistakes ,but ol' buddy should at least get you another blunt (if he doesn't then it's safe to say he's an asshole).

7. Geez how much was it

8. [quote name="АugustWest" post="19109537" timestamp="1386295456"]lol no one spoke for the rest of the ride..fucking serious business that blunt.[/quote]Lmao!! Everyone sitting with their arms crossed, with pissed off faces. Must have been one awkward ride..

9. I don't advocate violence..

..but it has always worked for me.

;)

10. [quote name="ICGreen" post="19109517" timestamp="1386295315"]Like you never had an accident? When you do (or did) do you desire the title asshole?If you value the partial joint over your companions, you may want to re-evaluate :smoke:[/quote] it wasn't just that, he was careless in how he did it when he was using someone elses stuff. Thats inconsiderate. He didn't even apoligize. Then he brought nothing to pay me back for it the next day. Im glad your such a perfect zen master, but I think most people would be upset by that.

11. ^You're acting like he did it on purpose. He didn't, so relax.

Life is too short to get so bent over something so small :bongin:

12. I was gonna say don't flip out over a joint, but since that guy never "got" you back, that's bullshit. I'd harass him about that if I were you.

13. Back in the mid 70's, riding around with like 4 others, back gravel roads.
    I have a rolled joint in an empty cigarette pack, I was driving and handed the pack to the back seat.
    I'm expecting it to be passed around at any second, "HEY, where's the joint at?" they say "IDK, still waiting for one."
    I go off "You idiots, why do you think I handed you the ....."

They had thrown it out the window, don't know exactly where, so we were checking Winston packs all the way back down the road....lol

14. Friends are harder to replace than a freaking joint.  Relax...I'm sure he was sorry it happened and maybe he will make it up someday.  If not, let it go.  

15. [quote name="stevizzy" post="19118059" timestamp="1386427275"]Friends are harder to replace than a freaking joint. Relax...I'm sure he was sorry it happened and maybe he will make it up someday. If not, let it go. [/quote] he was not sorry at all, and he wasn't even my friend. He made ZERO effort to apologize. You say that until it happens to you. Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Riding in your car, not really a friend, smoking your shit and didn't bring his own? Sounds like a mooch man.

17. ^ What he said. I'd come back with double the blunt's worth the next day for making such a boneheaded move. He didn't get you or even apologize, dude's a prick on top of being a mooch. Fuck that guy.

18. That must've been one awkward ride. I can just picture it in my head lol.

19. We all make mistakes. Hell I even dumped my entire grinders worth on to the floor. Luckily it was my own bud but still. Dont make the person in that position feel bad.Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. if it were me, he should count himself lucky i didnt push his ass out the moving car