Asshole tried to rip me off

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Shaggy2High, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Some dickhead dealer tried to rip me off. So here is what happened...
    Ok so i asked my usual dealer for some dank he says he is dry but he will have some tomorrow. Im like cool i smoked a bowl this morning anyway (last of my stash). Anyway i ask my friend if he has some, he said no but he could get me some. Im like ok and we go where this dealer stays. We get there and the dealer tells me he has some dank and im like how good is it? Hes like "pshhh its some fire." Im like AWESOME We go over to where he keeps his shit and he takes out a bag and i ask to smell it. He says alright and i smell it and im like WTF. It smells very weak and not very dank like. I look in the bag and i see all kinds of seeds and sticks and what not and it was obviously not dank. And i told him "Hey man this is some mid". He says "naww man this is dank! I have some mid though" and he tosses me his "Mid Bag" I smell it then i smell the so called dank bag, AND THEY SMELL EXACTLY THE SAME :eek:. Im like naww im straight. He says whatever man im trinna help YOU out. Lmao HOW by ripping me off? So we leave and i don't really care. I have some dank ass nuggets waiting for me tomorrow. :smoking:

So has a dealer ever tried to rip you off?

2. Yea, but he failed lol, tried to sell me a 4 gram "1/4 ounce" and right when i saw him shaking when i asked to see it i knew not to buy it lol. He pulled out 4 gram of regs when i was trying to get a 1/4 of dank, and he said he could "hook it up" but im guessing hes just trying to hustle morons....

got a fat quarter of kush later that night for cheaper then i was paying him lol

3. Not really ripped off, but one time we were with this middle man kinda.He goes into the house and is the dealers best friend.And he threw us an L one day and asked to roll it up cuz he wanted to roll a whiteowl..Which is alright cause he wasn't gunna smoke it with us just wanted to roll.So we let him..He was saying how if you roll WO's inside out they burn longer?!umm okay....So he rolls it up and takes 1 hit and puts it out saying i rolled it just wanted a hit..Which is whatever.

But then he hands us the blunt and its like half of the fucking whiteowl...like literally it had to only be like .5 and i know he fucking took some bud out the bag because we always get nice blunts from him..I was just like is this really a blunt, when he got out the car.That stupid douche..He also fucked us one night when he said he had us on dank...but said they wouldn't sell after 12 on school nights?!?!okay thats the gayest thing ever.

We won't ever buy from him again after he made us wait 2 hours and then never called us back one day till like 10 hours later saying he didn't have service.

4. When I was in LA some duder walked up with a bowl(in his mid 30's) and said you guys smoke ganja. I said fuck yeah(as I was drinking 40's of old English with some kids I met from England/Switzerland) he said he had some legit Medical Diesel(a strain I had come across a few times). I ask for an eighter, he says $90. I just stare at him with a pissed drunk off look(I've perfected it at this point). I said that even though I'm not from around here I know the top price for quality ganja has to be 50 since the pharms were selling the same strain for 45 at the time. He said ok blah blah give me your money and I'll hook it up. I said no, I never let money leave my hand without having my ganj, sorry. He tries to beef with me I say if he wants to make a sale he'll bring the nugs over. He comes back and pulls out a medi-jar with about 2.5 grams in it. I call him out we chew each other out again, he goes back to his car and brings out a .8 nugget, sweet close enough fuck you guy. One of my accompanying friends from Switzerland who was a boarder/videographer wanted to get a dubski for his mate, he gives the dude a 20, dude gets in his car and starts pulling away. Him and I run up to the car I crack him in the jaw and he slams on the break, I'm still holding on and I reach in and grab the e-break. (Swiss dude gets foot ran over) I unlock the door and start pulling him out when he pulls out a knife. I kick the shit out of his ribs, all the while his wife is sitting shotgun and has a little two year old in the back screaming. I check in his console and grab a quarter and spit on him, tell him he's a piece of shit human being... The end

5. I seem to have have this recurring problem of 3 gram eigths.

It's like just because there is a number after the decimal these guys seem to think it doesn't exist lmao. basic mathematics people

6. Yeah wtf why dont people understand that its 3.5!!! not 3.1 or 3 its 3.5 for an eigth.. i mean if its like 3.3 or something whatever...but .5 of some dank isn't the same as .5 of mids..its goes far.

7. bud deals outside of cali are too hardcore sketch for me. Here its like buying a pack of cigarettes :smoke:

8. thats fucked up man. what did your friend who took you over there have to say about it? Sounds to me like somebody thought you was an idiot, and you turned out not to be and that dude lost some money. hed have to be retarded tho, anyone can tell a difference just by looking at the buds themselves and smellin em. The other night my brother took me to his buddys house. i walked in that bitch bout 2:00 that afternoon. smelt like he just smoked some crazy shit. he said it had been 3 hours since he burned, i bought 8 grams of some dank ass shiva. Blew my fuckin mind. but thats whats up. dudes that do straight up shit. no bullshit.

9. straight up. i have it ALMOST as good as in cali. my dealer is a chill ass humble guy that gets at least 12 to 15 different strains and has a whiteboard that has the names of each bud as well as the bud for me to check out while making a decision. ALSO, while im deciding, he always has a fat doobie lit up. sometimes i go in to buy a gram and i end up smoking a doobie, 2 bowls out of his luke wilson bubbler and get to watch aqua teen then get to leave with my untouched 1.2 gram

10. Haha thats chillin'. Whiteboard sounds serious lol. I have family in AL and spent the summer there, which is how I know about the sketchness. People treat bud like its crack in the south man, aside from TX.

11. This use to happen to me all the time. Not any more, and now my friend come to me and there is always over cause I don't want anyone to feel like there being srewed.I think most dealer that do this stash the .5 for themself. Also I notice most dealer that talk up the stuff know it not good and are just trying to make money on something it not.

12. yea man when i was younger and just getting into the whole buying weed thing i definitely came across some sketchy dealers. but then again most people do

13. Meh, not really. My "dealers" are all my best friends who, at one point in time, have "done business" with me, so they don't really try that shit. The worst it's ever been was my buddy, who always sends his $$ on the front before getting his weight, getting a bad batch (not BAD, but not the best price) and therefore not having the best deals. But I don't buy from him anymore... if anything, we re-up from my real connect.

My real connect usually has 2-4 strains, all for $300/o ($370-$400 for anyone else, depending who it is), and I can mix&match them if I want.

14. Looooooooovvveeee when that happens..Cause I mean i would rather have a few diff strains a few gs each.Rather than a bunch of the same stuff..So then you got the Chron Salad goiin onn

15. Jesus fucking Christ.

16. [​IMG]

17. Now THAT is how its done.