Asshole roomate

Discussion in 'General' started by stoner79, Mar 6, 2006.

1. alright get this, its too long of a story to type, so i'll try to shorten it out. My roomate FUCKING PISSED on me while I was in bed a couple of days ago.
    What the Hell?
    there has been tension between us in the last couple months becasue he doesn't have his own room, but he was the fisrt guy on the lease. I moved in and signed it. then one of his friends move in b/c he wants cheaper rent and he is moving out when he graduates. 3 ppl in a 2br apartment, only two pll on the lease. for awhile it was going good, we did'nt get along to bad. T
    Then my roomate gets a girlfriend it all goes to hell. He is taking up the living room with her over here she is usually here 2-3 times a week over night. He keeps on asking me when I am going to move out and a month ago he just stopped asking all the time. Before he did it, I was trying to get sleep one night and it was hard because I'm on adderall (20mg) I just started taking it last week and i was a bit restless, I could hear them talking about me they must of though i was asleep, then the one with the girlfriend comes in and pisses on me.
    i wake immediatley and was stunned, i sat there for a little while and then got up and confronted one i threw the blnanket on him and asked him what it was and he said cat piss but my door was closed, latched. I walked into the next room and called my other roomie(the one who did it i found out after ward) a pussy, i forget what he said after that.
    then I went to bed and now i got a place just found it with one of my friends at school so its all good now
    I'll probably just let it go, i really don't care now the two are assholes they will get whats coming to him
    I'll be out in like 3 or 4 days

2. hahaha you got pissed on man

3. Thats not funny how would you like to get pissed on

4. haha man. that sucks

take a dump on then :D

5. haha thats a good idea but he would call the cops prolly, and i did'nt get him right when he did it so idk

6. hahahaha ya on the last day you move out take a dump right on the middle of his bed
    thatll teach the jackass lol

7. I would throw a few punches before i left. Give him something to remember from you. :)

8. I know violence is never the answer, but I think you should beat his face in.

9. I'd rather be pissed off then pissed on... But in your case its both. Damn.

10. If someone was disrespectful enough to piss on me while I was sleeping, and it wasn't a totally smashed friend who thought it would be funny, the very least I would do is hospitalize them, the least!

That or do somthing back just as disgusting, like tie them down and throw a bucket of ants or earwigs on them.

Thats just not right man.

11. damn, talk about being disrespectful...pissing on someone while theyre asleep..damn.

i dont think i would have taken it so kindly.

12. this may not sound all to lady like..
    but if someone pissed on me.. i would serrrriously take a dump on their chest while they were sleeping...

13. Violence will solve everything if it has the right intentions and purposes...just ask George Bush :rolleyes:

14. Poke holes in his condoms through the wrapper with a needle.

Use his toothbrush to clean your ass.

15. ^ i LOLed...:)

16. Christ, and I thought my roommate was bad! I don't know what to tell you, except that when my ex and two of his roommates were having trouble with the third, they dragged EVERYTHING out of his room and into the yard when he was in class--mattress, everything. I'd do something like that, as I don't advocate violence, although if you're doing it by yourself and your other roommates are always around, it might be difficult.

At least you're getting out of there. Could you maybe complain to the homeowner or the person in charge of the lease? If they know that there's rampant pissing going on in their house they might try to kick the guys out.

17. if some1 would have done that to me i would have got up and beat his ass.. that sucks to hear man but if any1 disrespects me i kick their ass. but taking a dump on his bead or cleaning your ass with his toothbrush would be f-ing hilarious :D

18. haha both of you had me dyin, haha man i kno this stuff is fucking nasty but i cant help laughin

i already hate my roomate enough, if he ever did anything to "violate" my space so to speak...:mad:i probably would be spening some time with some piggies

19. I have the "eye for an eye" mentality. If that fucker pissed on you, the least you should do is piss on him. You should seriously shit in his bed.

20. wow and ur gonna take it and just move out .. sounds like u got ownd

u gotta go in the room withthem both in there like a madman.. swinging bat .. screaming .. breakin things .. not hurtin them just getting them scurred..

what assholes