Asshole cops use excessive force

Discussion in 'General' started by purpleblaze, Sep 15, 2007.

1. I don't know how many of yall have seen this, but it is fucking unneccessary, and probabely entrapment.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IUaxTNuci9g

And the head cop is a douchebag even by cop standards.

2. I wish i could fight a cop lol

3. I actually could not believe in that second "bust", when he was already restrained and that cop full on charged and tackled him. How much did it cost to keep $200 (max) worth of a harmless drug off the street?

4. I know, he was totally calm and submissive and they straight up tackled him. They also used excessive force on the second to last guy. I mean, is it really necessary to have a whole armed squad to take down someone just trying to get high?

5. What I dont understand is why they are trying to bust people buying the small quantities. I think it would be more logical for the "war on drugs" man power and resources to be used on going after distributers, not consumers, yet they are using FAKE marijuana (they said it in the video), they are not keeping drugs off the street or criminals, all they are doing is giving people who were wanting to buy some marijuana a hard time. For shits sake, my friends mom who is a 1st grade teacher tokes, its not that bad...