Asshole called the cops on me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blaze_Haze, Jul 22, 2010.

1. So today I was chillin at my friends house who lives in my neighborhood. It was pretty hot and humid out so I just felt like riding my dirtbike to his house. So I get there and we smk a couple bowls from my bubbler. After that we head in side to chill when the t.v had this red bar across the Tom saying there was a tornado warning for my town and most of the other towns in the state. (I live in CT) so we head back out side and it's getting pretty windy and the sky was getting real dark, I mean like pitch black. And it was about 330 in the afternoon.

So we decide to walk around the block to smk a Newport and watch the storm. We get about a few blocks down when it starts to sprinkle outside. At this point the wind was blowing about 50mph and were still try to smk are cigs. It' starts to rain harder so we run back to my friends house. We watch the storm pass adventually. We live close to a golf course so when the are big storms they close it because lightning and people swinging iron poles in a big flat surface don't go well together. So I decided I would take my bike out to the golf course to ride for a few minutes before they opened back up.

So i head to the yard that I usually cut thro because there is a path, when I get there I quickly realize the path is blocked buy a huge log so I pass thro the yard and go around the other side of the house when I hear some guy run out yelling. I couldn't exactly hear what he said but I kept going around to the front of the yard back to the road. I see him coming jogging down the drive way taking out his phone as if he was calling the cops. I was only 30 seconds away from my house so I just ripped home real quick and put my bike away and went in my house hoping this guy didn't know where I lived.

I'm just wondering why this guy would come running outside and call the cops on me?? I wasn't tearing up his lawn or nothing. I just passed through real quick.
    So what was my day, what'd everybody else do?

2. You

Are

Paranoid

3. He prolly golfs there and was like, "WHATS THIS SHITHEAD PUNK DOING ON A DIRTBIKE IN A TORNADO SMOKING MAD REEFER?"

And then he calls the cops?

4. Were you in a town doing this? I'm pretty sure driving a dirtbike over someones lawn in a town is illegal in more than one way, but nonetheless if the guy was calling the cops it was not really necessary.

One time I was picking up an eighth with my bros, and I parked on the side of the road around the block and waited about 5 minutes for my friend to get back with the stuff.

So I was just chillin, listening to some I Mother Earth:metal:, and a SUV pulled out of a driveway near where I parked. The car slowed down about 15 feet behind my car, going the opposite way, and them pulled away, Didn't think much of it.

Next day guess who shows up at my house? It's the cops!:eek: The fucker in the SUV called in my plate for some reason. Easy enough, told them a friend forgot something there and they said it was cool, just wanted to make sure (I do not look or act like a stoner at all, plus I'm good at talking to cops).:cool: But seriously, who the fuck calls in a car for parking somewhere for 5 minutes? Most people would just think someone was just picking something up, but not necessarily weed. Fucking nosy small town punks...:mad:

5. Ya it deffinetly wasn't necessary. Even if he did call the cops what would they say? They really can't do anything unless they had a unit right in town that they could call over but by the time they did that I'd be home. I bet the cops just laughed at his dumb ass for bothering them with such a stupid "emergency"

6. Why were you riding you're dirtbike on someones private property...if you rode a dirtbike on my lawn I would have called the cops too inless you had a nice bike and let me try it and smoke dank with me.

7. Not trying to be a dick myself but if I saw someone just chillin on my lawn with a dirtbike I might be pissed too. He probably didnt know you were not going to tear up the lawn, for all he knew you had something against him and you were about to rip it to shreds.

8. Well obviously he's seen it before and didn't like it so that's why the log was there. Then you continued to ride on his lawn. If he doesn't like it, tough luck.

9. If I saw someone on a dirtbike on my lawn I'd probably point a gun at them or chase them in my car or call the police.

People go to alot of trouble to have nice things in the world, and it's disrespectful to intrude on another person's space.

These are the same kids who pull their dicks out every time someone "tries to dis" them. Then they wonder why they're hated when they do the same damn thing to others.

10. You were tresspassing through someones yard to go tresspass on a golf course. And it's not the first time you did it , and you were stoned . Seems like a good reason to call if I was in his shoes

11. When you put it like that I guess I understand why he did what he did. But still, he had to realize that cops really don't have a good chance of catching people on dirtbikes

12. Scare tactics , he calls the cops once even if you get away you know he's serious and in most cases wouldn't do it again