Assasin's Creed Odyssey?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by jay719, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Is this worth picking up? The Xbox store has it for $30, and I considered giving it a try.

2. Seen some gameplay. Looks great but I feel like they are all just fetch-quests over and over now. I think 30s a decent price tho.

3. If u don't mind grinding levels n non optional side quests then yes. Otherwise I would say get red dead redemption 2, the Witcher 3, or something

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Agreed ^ Witcher 3 is a masterpiece and you can prly get it and all the DLCs for super cheap now. RDR is dope, and I’m sure in a year the multiplayer will be 10x better than it is now.

5. Thanks, I will check out Witcher 3. I have RDR and am playing through the story for the second time. I agree that online will likely be great a year down the road, but right now there really isn't much content.

6. I look forward to playing 'Red Dead Redemption.'

7. In my opinion the story mode in Red Dead II is one of the best games I have ever played. Online is good as well, up they have been slow to develop new content the past six months or so. Some believe it is because they are working on a red dead 1 remaster. Who knows with Rockstar. They are one of the few modern companies that actually seems capable of keep things somewhat secret. I am hoping that they will allow me to transfer from Xbox to PlayStation like they did with gta v.

I never did pick up Odyssey. Just never quite felt interested enough. However, my wife watched the Witcher series on Netflix and now she plays Witcher 3. We also picked up Monster Hunter World on gamepass, but she is working on finishing the Witcher first.