Ass vs. Tits

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Hello?, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Im all about nice shaped tits and ass and not big nipples size doesnt matter, but shape does..i love making out with a girl in panties and feeling up her nice shapped ass

2. I could care less about tits, as long as they aren't weird shaped or goofy nipples. But the ass, oh the ass, this is a key element of a woman.

3. Ass all the way. I prefer smaller boobs, big ones tend to be saggy. Shit, the girl I'm with right now is pretty much flat but still the sexiest girl ever to me. Tits are for my kids, ass is just for me.

4. tits. nothin better then some tig ol bitties

5. ASS

is there really anything more to say

6. Got to go with the ass man.

7. Ass all the way. Boobs are nice too, don't get me wrong, but nothing tops the ass.

8. a nicely shapped/not to large butt (like the one above ^) is great but I never really cared much about it.

Titties FTW

9. i like boobs.

10. yeah im a tit man. i love em when they fit perfectly into my hand

11. gotta love a nice ass.

12. not gonna lie, im a tit man

13. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. s some shit on manswers and it said something about most men likeing ass more.. or its the first place we look? either way it was pretty interesting .. i saw it a while ago sorry i cannot remember

15. but yeah i love the ass <3

16. depends on my mood. i can appreciate a nice ass and also appreciate some nice boobage. :cool:

17. Oh, are you a lesbian? Or do you just like to check out girls?