Ass Shaking. How do you like it??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MrPhilleh, Mar 11, 2010.

1. I like it when it jiggles reeeeeal fast, then she slows it down, drops & jiggles a few more times, then speeds it back up. OOOOHH WEE!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylucyi5CsgE]YouTube - A LITTLE ASS SHAKING! MORE TO COME[/ame]

Oh hell yeaaaa.:cool::hello:

2. I didn't really like that one but OMGGGG

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcf75fP3BK8&feature=related"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

3. Must agree with Mairuzu.. dangggggg

4. same man that is PERFECT

5. cant believe i actually agree with one of mairuzus posts lolol :hello:

6. I just wish the girl from mairuzus post was movin like the girl from phillehs post
    but really i like when the ass jiggles all in front of my face, then on my dick.

7. I liked the enthusiasm in OP's vid

BUT

I also like the second one too lol

I couldn't stop smiling with the music while staring at this smiley---->:cool:

8. [​IMG]

9. Wouldnt mind having either one of those girls in my bedroom for a night. Not racist, but id be afraid to fuck a black girl, been with a couple of mixed ones, but lets face it, most white guys just dont stack up with black guys.

10. You must be a pussy... If you're afraid of some pussy.

11. I can only judge from what is in my own pants, so I've never seen evidence to prove that, hah.

12. I hate to say it, but if a girl shook her ass for me, I'd burst out laughing in her face/ass.

13. Not gay at all.

14. Dude, your video was hot,

but the whole wibbly wobbly jelly on a plate, testing the limits of skins ability not to explode makes me laugh.

15. Haha maybe on video man. But in person? Its so mesmerizing. Especially when shes just waiting for you to hop in.

I get my skills from this guy

[​IMG]

There are some videos on youtube where girls completely fail at trying to shake their ass. Its embarassing. Those are the only laughable ones haha. She's gotta know how to move it.

16. Are you saying you thump women?

17. And boy do they love it.

18. YOu fucking pelter haha

19. Get off my nuts! hahahah