ass hair

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, May 15, 2011.

1. LOL word. i'm tryna figure out what to do about it. fml hahaha

2. Hairy Assed Man Looking to meet Hairy Assed Women ,
    Must have Hairy Butt Crack
    And willing to perform Felatio
    Serious Inquiries ONLY !

Bi-Sexuals NEED NOT APPLY

[​IMG]

3. I've been with a chick with like more than peach fuzz than the back, like you could see it if you focused on it. I guess i didn't like it too much cause i stopped talking to her. :D

I just think hair on the ass isn't cool for anyone you know. Heres why, you take shits? correct. so taking shits with hair down there is just gross, its you shitting on hair, i don't think wiping covers it all, specially the hair.

I myself am not too hairy as i am just not overall hairy at all.

4. I don't have much more than peach fuzz, but I just shave it when I shave everything else. Everything down there is more sensitive when it's hair-free.

5. hahaha this thread is funny! I highly recommend getting lasered. I used to always get waxed but my mom turned me onto laser hair removal. I still get my legs waxed, but I definitely prefer the laser around my vajay and booty and arm pits. lol. I never liked having to spread my cheeks and having the hot wax in my ass, just saying haha. I don't really have dark hair, but I love the feeling of smooth hairless skin. pubes are nasty lol

6. This part was an epic win ;)

7. haha! thanks :D

8. Considering you asked I guess I'll tell you this.

I don't know why, but girls tend to do one or the other. At least in my experience. They either have virtually no pubic hair, except for maybe a little racing stripe or vertical Hitler mustache, or they just trim with scissors and leave everything hairy.

I think the girls that don't like pubic hair want to get rid of all of it, and the girls that don't mind it tend to just leave it alone except to stop it from getting out of hand. It seems like its either a jungle down there, or its clean shaved.

9. This thread is really starting to get fun.

Ever notice most stoner chicks know how to take care of themselves.

10. No actually the reverse is the accepted stereotype. Stoner/hippy girls are rather famous for being super hairy and "natural".

11. I don't understand how this whole laser process goes down. Is this lazer painful? Sounds like it hurts.

12. #53 treelover, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    They burn the hair down to the root so every time it grows back thinner. After a while the hair stops growing back.

13. Thanks for all of your thoughts everyone...you've made this thread amusing :)

14. peach fuzz or prickles from shaving only

15. This was a cool thread...bump.

16. I dated a girl who had hair right above her ass, like lower back that trickled onto the top of her cheeks. Never again.

17. lolwut?

The reverse landing strip.....I thought it was only a legend....

18. Men grow hair. Boys are hairless twinks. Guys dont wax so we have to be good with clippers. Its a fact of life, if a guy has hair on his back, its on his butt too.

Ladies, laser, wax, or shave. Do what you have to do but keep it smoothe!

19. Personally, I bleach my butt hole..

All the ladies love it...