Aslyum laws

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cactus Ed, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Maybe if we got the 70 % of illegals off welfare maybe we could afford some of the stuff that's important to you

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Oh, you know me, Cactus Ed. We're peas in a pod, there.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Show me some numbers on those welfare payouts for illegal immigrants. I can show you some numbers on corporate welfare payouts and we can compare numbers.

4. Are the corps legal or illegal?

I was looking at numbers and they are huge. California looks like the queen of welfare.. I don't know how many are illegal but holy shit the numbers are huge.

Welfare in California

34%

Of the nation’s welfare recipients live in California but only …

12%

… of the U.S. population resides here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. which part didn't you like sticky?

6. Where did your data come from? What numbers? It seems exaggerated.

7. I forget..Some news paper near LA. If true, its a huge number. It sounded true when I was reading it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lmao, it sounded true when you were reading it. That's some funny shit! I'm not being an ass, it really did make me LOL just now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Are those total welfare numbers for California, or just for illegals?

10. I don't know for sure. If it was the whole state its still a pile. Whats your best guess on how many illegals?

11. 46% of the total.

12. Supposedly, there are around 11.5 - 12mil nation wide. I'd guess about 3 mil in CA. Probably slightly less in TX, around 2.5 mil.

13. Wannabe actors, I bet the majority are from other states.

If I was going to be on the dole though, California's weather would be nice.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm friendly with Afghans that have settled here locally and they're full of stories of gangs of rapist US soldiers and contractors. In Afghanistan, Americans are seen as twisted perverts who'll rape anything.

When you look for documented proof or indeed ask do they know someone this happened to they have very little to show. It's what they've heard. I'd imagine that this is very similar to the tales of raping Muslims, it's propaganda put out to demonize the other side.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I seen Oregon in your link and it doesn't jive with what it looks like today. This is our local high school school breakdown and I am afraid to say that after looking at school rankings it looks like we are at the bottom. It is so bad that to describe who is the worse for rankings they just say the bottom 10%.

Oh, this is just the local high school not the other schools compare that with your 2014 stats and you have around a 20% increase. Is that what you come up with?
    Student ethnicity
    [​IMG]

16. 11 million illegals.... lol... I’d imagine that number 2-3 times higher than that.

• Like Like x 3