Asking The Same Questions.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by FatDutchie, Jun 3, 2013.

1. #1 FatDutchie, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    What I wrote is no longer needed to be seen

2. Most people don't realize this.

I once made a thread on why reality has to exist because it can't not exist and has nothing to do with "creation"

Basically there is nothing. Everything that happens is just a variable that attempts to balance the something into nothing.

What was the first something? Nothing.
    Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. A better question would be when are people going to stop being so sure that they're right and that everyone else should just shut up and listen to them?

4. Let me know if it ever really happens.... i may be willing to rejoin the race.....

Fuck....most days all i can be sure of is just how uncertain somethings are....

Yet i cannot say i have always been this way...
    There have been times i thought i knew.... thought i was sure...
    Of coarse...unless i ignore it....life always reminds me eventually..... just how wrong that idea is....
    Funny how the more right they think they are.... the more they miss out on....

I only see it because i have been there...

5. Strange that the OP changed the content of his op. Did you change your mind about what you said?

I don't know much about questions and answers. But I do know that I have no smoked in quite some time but a big fat J is on the horizon for me.