Asking the Pizza Guy if he wants to smoke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Masonsmokes, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Last week here in Colorado a Papa John's delivery guy called the cops on a guy who was smoking weed when the pizza was delivered. The guy was a MMJ patient and had his red card, so the cops didn't mess with him. And... Papa John's is standing behind the delivery guys decision. Why TF don't people just mind their own dan business?

2. [quote name='"medical grower"']Last week here in Colorado a Papa John's delivery guy called the cops on a guy who was smoking weed when the pizza was delivered. The guy was a MMJ patient and had his red card, so the cops didn't mess with him. And... Papa John's is standing behind the delivery guys decision. Why TF don't people just mind their own dan business?[/quote]

Hi welcome to last week so glad you could catch up.

3. Hi, back. I just registered for this site this morning, so excuse TFOM if i'm not up to speed on every single post. Perhaps if you went and smoked some weed you'd be a little nicer, eh? :devious:

4. soooooooooo 5 minutes ago :p

5. This thread must live! xD

6. open the door with a joint in ur hand or mouth, ask em if he smoked nonchalantly like its no big deal, go from there.

i know from experiance, the great majority of pizza shop emplyees smoke weed.

not all, but alot.

7. I totally could of asked the Dominos Driver today. He pulls up listening to Slightly Stoopid blaring in my my driveway got the Dark Shades on and the bill was 15 something and I gave him a 20 and he literally had trouble counting out the change and hes Like "Sorry man" as he struggles to count out 5 dollars. Oh well I was too stoned to ask him I should of though.

8. i tried to give a pizza man a little piece of hash as a tip once nd he got all butt hurt nd shit. I coulda sworn he was a stoner too. lolol oh well

9. [quote name='"bstbdsstck2gthr"']i tried to give a pizza man a little piece of hash as a tip once nd he got all butt hurt nd shit. I coulda sworn he was a stoner too. lolol oh well[/quote]

Lmao! "he got all butt hurt nd shit" made my day!

10. I hardly ever get ordered food, there aren't any pizza delivery places near my house. I've ordered pizza at a friends house while obviously stoned before but it was an older pizza guy, so we didn't bother asking and over tipped him instead because we didn't have correct change.

If I order pizza again, I'll just answer the door with a bong near me or something. It looks like 90% of all pizza delivery guys smoke bud and I love smoking with new people. Great way to meet people :cool: If the person's real chill, maybe invite them back when they get out of work to go halves.

11. I almost want to order a pizza just to try to smoke one up lol

12. when i used to go to west virginia university i did this once. the guy was from a food place called "Are U Hungry" and they had food called things like 'ecstasy fries' 'hash fries' a sandwich called a 'fat bitch'. and the delivery guy had delivered to me a few times before and was a white dude with dreads so i figured since i only had a couple bucks for a tip that he might want to come up to my apt and take some tube hits of some piff

13. I'm a pizza man, usually all I have to say is that, "it smells good in here" and they'll offer

14. Bumping this shit. Got smoked out by a mid 30's guy last night on a delivery. So dope.

Post more stories regarding smoking the pizza guy out!

15. [quote name='"Masonsmokes"']Has anyone ever done this? If so, post results. I want to hear from your experiences because I ordered a pizza and I have always wanted to ask him to come in and share a bowl. I just never get the balls to ask if he smokes. Haha, anyone do this before?[/quote]

Fuck that...gimme my pizza n----, and get the fuck out so I can munch out then get more stoned ahahahah!

..however if I was the pizza guy I wouldn't be afraid to ask someone if they holding if their crib is smoked out haha

16. I think I'm gonna roll the dice tonight. Make the call, order the pizza, and hope the dude resembles a stoner. It is definitely a gamble. I can only imagine being like 50% sure he smokes, asking to smoke him out, and his face when he says "are those real live drugs?"

Wish me luck.

17. Ok so back when I was first starting to smoke with a friend of mine, she went and ordered pizza. I was really paranoid about getting caught so I just kinda sat there eyes wide waiting for the guy to show up. He did and she paid him for the food and she was like 'hey so, I don't have any tip money, but you're more than welcome to finish this bowl with us'. He was like 'hell yea I needed that', came in, took a few hits, and a slice of pizza, then left.

18. What went down man?

19. When I delivered I was offered to smoke multiple times, but never did because it always came late at night when it was only me and the manager.

20. wasn't a pizza guy, but our beer delivery guy. K-29 :p invited him in for a few beer, and a fatty. was pretty epic evening