Asking the Pizza Guy if he wants to smoke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Masonsmokes, Nov 23, 2010.

1. I never got this as a tip. :(

A milf would be nice too.

2. Getting smoked out is a favor, it's not going to become required. Also it's pretty simple to figure out the guy's name, talk to the pizza place, etc.

3. one time an 18 or 19 year old girl had the pizza...i stepped outside and my eyes were red.."are you ripped right now?" i offered her a nug and she was sooo happy...

4. I would like to, but the only reason i order the pizza is to satisfy my munchies if ya no what i mean...:D

5. I'd rather get the Chinese delivery guy stoned.

6. HAhaahahaa, this was an awesome response. I laughed pretty hard

:smoke:

7. And keep these stories coming guys, these are awesome

8. i delivered for dominoes in Canada for about 6 months, i was offered 2 joints and have been given MANY a beer, like over 10. and drank them all on the way back haha.

but ive always smelled shit at doors when people order like one cheezy bread and a 2 litre pepsi haha.

when they didnt offer me a smoke id smoke on the way back.

i had one guy smell me at the door and be like hmm atleast you were quick haha
    :smoke:

9. For you, maybe not...but in my life I've witnessed those that will appreciate a cool experience like that and take away nothing but positivity with them...and then I've seen opportunist motherfuckers that think that if you CAN give them something you SHOULD. Just because.
    These people exist, we live in a world full of people with very little priority other than themselves.
    I'm not saying people should never do it, just that personally I rather remain discreet and you ARE inviting at least potential problems for the future.

10. He take two heet mackseemum

11. Well you would have to order again after you didnt tip with bud...and honestly i dont order enough food to my house to give a flying fuck what they wanna do to my next pizza cause i wont be ordering one for probably a month, or more and they wont remember...

12. I worked as a pizza delivery boy my senior year of high school. Every single person I worked with, with the exception of one chick, smoked weed. I used to deliver to my friends house once a month, and when I did I would go in and take a few bong rips, but I never had any random person offer any.

13. what the fuck? no what do you mean

14. meh most pizza guys are cool and if they worked with u and were smoking they would offer u something if you delivered to them on there day off. If the guy is real chill yeah otherwise mo bc the guy could be on pills or something so you have to use Ur own judgement.

15. What does it matter if he's on pills? When my pizza man delivers my pizza should I say "Yo man, if you're not on pills I'll smoke you up!"

16. HAahaha. :hello:

17. I tried this with my pizza guy and he gave me a disgusted look and walked away.

next time I'll answer the door with clothes on

18. I'm just saying dont invite every dirtbag to smoke if he's cool then do it.

19. Good point.

20. #40 IwasA.Smurf, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2010
    When I delivered I was tipped in beer and weed :smoke:

[​IMG]

pills who doesn't eat them :confused_2: