Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asking pizza guy for bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MONSTA, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Bazinga

2. I've had the opposite happen before.

3. he hasnt replied for a while, guess the pizza guy snitched... no tip for him. xD

4. That'd be dick I used to deliver pizza and i had to pay for my own gas, and when people refused to pay for the pizza that means i wasted gas, time, and no tip, It's not the drivers fault the pizza comes late sometimes the place is real busy and has trouble keeping up with orders

5. stoners and there gas stations<3

6. I've done it, guy sold but didn't have any. I also used to deliver and sold at the door. Easier since I live in a college town and no one is going to snitch since everybody knows at least one person in college who smokes.