Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asking Pizza delivery guy for weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alex1646, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Well thats sort of giving pizza drivers the wrong impression...I know many of us ain't no fucking pizza delivery boys. So why would you affiliate them with herb smokers, to be honest the only herb most of them know is the shit they put on their pizza's.

2. Well, there is this one guy with dreads. I know it is kinda stereotypical, but still, maybe my best bet.

3. I agree with others...not the best idea.

I mean, you have no clue whether he's cool or not. If he is, he might help you out, but he could also suspect that you're a cop or something. If he's not cool, he could call the cops.

Just make some new friends or ask your current friends. That's a safer way. Out of curiosity, where are you located (state)? Apologies if it's in your profile...I'm posting from my phone.

4. dood!!1 do it open the door smoking or wait outside smoking, the rest will unfold if he is cool with it he will make a joke or 2 about it, he knows what it is and what it smells like if he smokes. doesnt matter if he knows you smoke, if he has a problem say its "medical" which it should be. that easy my dood he will do the talking for you, even ask him if he wasnt to try it, if he likes it or says good shit dont even bother asking him, because his shits probly just as bad.

5. I am in the suburbs in California, in-between San Francisco, and Sacramento . I know it sounds like it would be easy to find it here, but trust me, it is not.

6. [quote name='"Alex1646"']I am in the suburbs in California, in-between San Francisco, and Sacramento . I know it sounds like it would be easy to find it here, but trust me, it is not.[/quote]

where do u live at? i have a friend who lives around there (santa cruz) and he doesnt smoke, but he could hook u up.

7. Ughh, somewhat far away. Fairfield.

8. Defintly dont do this with like a pizza hut or dominos guys, try your local pizza shop and it think you'll actually be successful.

9. DUDE! I used to work at Pizza Hut. I delivered, cooked, all that shit. I can tell you that as cool I thought it was, I wouldn't tell you shit. Not because I don't want too, but that shit can get back to the store pretty easily and then you get fired. Ive seen it happen several times with things just like that. If your delivery guy doesn't care about getting fired then he'll straight up hook u up.

10. Well my delivery guy is an old man so i don't know if he would have the best hook up for me lol :D

11. One time, my husband, a friend of ours and myself were smoking and decided to order a pizza. When he delivered it, we opened the door and he commented on the aroma coming from the apartment, but in a good way. But on the flipside, we've had a pizza delivery driver comment in a not so good way too. I was scared she was gonna call the cops. You could just smoke before he/she gets there and see if they mention it. I'd be kinda paranoid about just out right asking.

12. #32 Forked Up, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011

I think you are misjudging that demographic. :wave:

13. if I couldn't find a dealer, and I asked around to no avail, I think I'd consider growing in a rubbermaid setup with auto's before asking a pizza-guy...

14. Do you have a Jimmy Johns near you that would deliver? Everyone who works there smokes.

15. Watch out, he might call the cops on you. hahahahaha

16. Order a pizza.
    Offer a bong rip for a tip.
    If he accepts, you're halfway there.

17. #37 greenmachine48, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    As a pizza delivery guy, I'd say its not a smart idea....

What you can do is smoke a shitload and make your apartment smell super dank. Then when he comes to the door ask him if he likes the smell. If he gives you a blank stare like "BRO THIS SHIT SMELLS LIKE SOMEONE RAN OVER A SKUNK. NASTY" then play it off as a joke and say your hamster died and you can't find the body or something.
    If he's all "hell yeah bro, it smells super dank in here" then ask him who his dealer is and if he can hook you up.

Pizza guys are notorious weed smokers, but half of the people who work at pizza joints are super uptight and just need quick cash (legally). You can never be sure who fits under which category, so be careful.
    Also, its rare for managers to smoke because they want to keep working up the ladder to make more money in the company. Because of this, delivery guys rarely blow trees on the job because its easy to get caught. Most pizza places don't test you when you get the job, but they can always ask to drug test you at any time and fire you for some bullshit reason if you don't let them.
    You need alot of focus to figure out stupid ass apartment complexes that don't make any sense, doing that high is...challenging.
    Its not a good job for toking, really. Its perfect for toking when its a slow day, but it can speed up and get extremely stressful at the drop of a hat. Plus, people are assholes and we never know if someone is going to offer us a jay, then report us later for a free pizza or someshit.
    People cut me off while I'm driving, then report me for reckless endangerment. You never know what people are going to do, and while chill people are rarely assholes...its a risk that's really not worth it.

sorry for reviving this old-ass thread.

18. My sister works for Jimmy John's, and she and everyone she works with smokes. Her boss let her come in high for 4/20, and she's told me most of the people she delivers to are blatantly high.

19. a few pizza guys complimented the aroma when I opened, it aint that pleasant hahahahahaha they ment it in a good way, but still i always get paranoid