Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asking neighbors if they smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mic Tyson, May 29, 2011.

1. I know they def. do. they live upstairs in my apartment building and i can smell weed all day lol. i want to ask them if they smoke and if they maybe have connects since i don't have any, but don't really know how to go about askin lol. I actually kinda know one of the guys that live there, but i barely see him to start up a conversation with him. any advice?

2. just ask him about it. i mean if its pretty blatant, and your respectful it shouldnt be that big of a problem ya know? Maybe offer to smoke them up to get in good or something like that

3. Definitely ask them. Personally I thought it was awesome when two of my neighbors came down asking if we smoked. Definitely opened up and traded connects. Everybody wins.

4. Ask him "Where the trees at?" if he smokes he'll know what you're talking about, if not, he'll just think you're weird...

5. lol thanks for the suggestions. i wasn't sure if it would be weird just knockin on there door and asking. the funny thing is the guy that i know was in one of my classes last year and actually asked if i smoke. i told him no because i didn't at the time so he doesn't think that i do

6. true shit

7. When ever you see him just be like just be like where the bud at?

8. whenever you see him ask him where the bob marley extra crispy herbature blend #420 special's at

9. well, it is pretty damned easy to get a bottle of alcohol. Much easier than getting weed. (not for me, actually. my dealer is a block away, liquor store is a mile away.)
    but uhh, to the point:
    get some good beer and bring it up there and be like, "hey you guys want to drink a little? I don't have any bud, but I wondered..." yadda yadda yadda
    beer=ice breaker

10. Say "i got a fatty and noone to smoke it with, you in?"

11. "i'm calling the police."

12. Reminds him about that and ask him if he still does because your looking for connects.

13. have you guys been doing drugs up here?

14. open up with this.

but then... break out a fat blunt and be like "... if you dont smoke this with me right now."

15. When you see him walking to his car just yell "SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY"

16. Just find some bud off of anyone you can and then show up at there door one day while they are smoking and offer to blaze with them.

17. No harm in asking. Thats what I did with the guys across the hall from me. We wound up hanging out quite a bit and helped each other when needed.

18. Just playfully say something like
    "You kids tokin reefer up there?!"
    once again playfully
    not like a cop or some shit lol

And if he says yeah smoke with him
    if he says no don't insist or anything just be like ahh okay smelled funny
    if he just laughs just ask if he wants to smoke with you

19. #19 fucking baked, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2011
    get butt fucking naked and drop kick their fucking door and scream out WHO THE FUCK HAS THE FUCKING WEED!!!!!!!!!!! is it you fat ass? (points to husband) punch him in the throat. slap his wife and the ass and start dry humping it against her will and go "dayummmmmm you tappin some quality shit SON! TO BAD SO IS EVERYONE ELSE IN OUR TOWN toss her on the ground" pick up a knife from the kitchen and go "ooooo this is nice and sharp" proceed to throw it at their son or daughter as hard as you can. then exclaim"yo you guys got any good weed connects?"

20. #20 FiveFourOh, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Terrible idea.. just walk up to him and say "hey there, I was wondering if you fellas know where a kind gentleman like myself could get some of that good ole ganja" say it in a southern accent though