Asking my stoner friend out?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tokindaganja, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Ok so I really want to ask my friend out. We have been hanging out a lot more than we used to and I started to like her, but I want to ask her out creatively exept I'm not very creative... So I'm asking for some help here.

I know she likes:
    Weed
    Purple
    Cars
    Bowls
    Getting high
    Skipping
    Rap
    Bracelets
    Hoodies

Any help will be appreciated, I really like her and just want a chance to show her. :)

2. All right, here's what you do. Get a purple car, some weed, go to her place make sure you're wearing cool bracelets and a hoodie. Get her, skip back to the car, drive to the movies or something while getting high, and listening to rap.

3. Just ask her out, anything else will be lame. This is not a rom-com.

4. To funny haha :D

5. I'm with Funkymonk08 on this one. Just ask her out straight up. It's really nice and considerate that you want to do something special though but I suggest you simply go for it if she likes you back she won't care about the surroundings, she'll just be glad you're asking her. Take it from a girl ;) Good luck my friend.

6. #6 mrgoodsmoke, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010
    You said:
    I know she likes:
    Weed
    Purple
    Cars
    Bowls
    Getting high
    Skipping
    Rap
    Bracelets
    Hoodies

Ask her if she wants to get high by smoking purple weed out of a bowl in the car while listening to rap and wearing hoodies to go shop for bracelets then skip dinner and go straight to sex.

Or you could fake a bunch of sincerity and be like,
    "girl you already know I like you what's messed up is, I'm not normally shy but you make me that way. I was online even asking people how to ask you out. One dude told me to tell you this and I memorized it". Then you ask her the above question, and you've got her laughing.

You should get her a little drunk first. I think when a girl is drunk and laughing at the same time, a dude's chances of almost anything go up by like 60-75%.

7. Ok i think i'm just going to ask her out straight up then, maybe after we date for a while get her something special. Thanks to everyone for the advice.

8. Update!:)

9. do the opposite of what she likes. you'll confuse her and in turn will make her want your cock:rolleyes:jk

10. sooooo, apparently she has a BF... and she never before today mentioned it. *sigh* oh well i guess

11. ...Well isn't that shady? sorry about that anyways :/

12. #12 Tokin chitown, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
    idk, as long as i've known her she's been pretty quiet when it comes to relationships. last year she dated a dude for like a month and a half and only a handful of people knew. and thanks for the sympathy, shit happens and life goes on.
    edit: oh and i found the login for my old account :D

13. Dude you obviously didn't use that line I gave you. She would have left that chump to be w/ you if you had.

14. Lmao, love the positive attitude:D

15. lol, that's a actually pretty good line. i'm going to use it. thanks . :p