Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asking My Sister If She Wants To Try Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by itscudder, Jun 4, 2013.

1. So I have my card, and I've been smoking for about 3 years roughly, on and off. I'm not really a heavy smoker, and I usually buy around an ounce at a time, then take a few weeks off to build back my tolerence etc. 

Anyway, on to the question. My sister knows that I smoke, and now that summer is coming up I'm wondering if I should ask her if she wants to smoke. She says she's never done it, and I believe her but I think it'd be kinda cool bonding since we don't really do anything else together.... a lot of her guy friends smoke, and a few of her girl friends. She's really smart, and she has good judgement so I know that it won't become a bad habit (to the point where she's risking getting in trouble or going to school high, or letting it affect her grades). I know she's gonna end up trying it at some point, and she's not young so I'm thinking about it. I'd rather her try it and do it with me than risk getting caught with friends, or my parents, and she'd have no risk of getting anything laced (as uncommon as it is).

What are your guys' thoughts on this?

2. I first smoked with my sisters. So, sure, why not?

3. Go for it!

4. i would but dont force her, she says no, save it for another occasion. (as in asking her again later, not the trees:))

5. i say go for it! i've always wanted to smoke with my sister but she won't, which is fine. i smoke with my cousin's all the time tho, its a cool bonding experience smoking with family.