Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asking for weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chacal, Nov 23, 2015.

1. I recently got a new job, and to my surprise, a lot of the people there smoke. One guy who works there is always talking about "transactions" he made during the day, so I'm pretty sure he deals. We haven't really talked, but he knows I've smoked.

I really need bud, and my regular guy is dry, so should I just Facebook message the guy from work, or wait to ask him on the one day we work the same shift?

2. dont facebook him thats stupid and sketchy talk to him in person

3. Social media seems like a no-no to me.

I would straight up ask him either during the shift or better yet before/after. Just be like, "hey, my guy is dry and I need some bud, know where I could get some?"

Any true stoner would be more then happy to help you out, good luck.

4. Define these "transactions"? I mean if you're 100% sure he's selling weed then go for it and ask him when you see him. But if you're not 100% positive I wouldn't do it. I mean he could be talking about online shopping or some shit ya feel me?

5. Just ask him. The worst he could say is "Im a cop & you're under arrest" but I doubt that 🏻

6. I wouldn't even give it a second thought if he is talking about his "transactions". That's just stupid. Especially at work! Haha

7. one day just be like oh shit dude you dropped a bag and see how he reacts.

8. Walk up to his face and say "Hey man can I get a q?" or whatever amount you need. It's that simple...

9. Just try not to be a fiend when you can't find the weed you need. Getting a new job is an accomplishment so I'd value that gain first rather than a new instant connect.

my .02 on asking when you don't know how

10. I hate when that happens.

11. Doesn't sound like a very good dealer if he openly talks about transactions he's made. Personally I would avoid him. Most people who like to talk don't know when to shut up