Asking for weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Thehippydaze, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Hey this is my first post on here so sorry if it sucks. I've smoked a couple times but just through a family member. Now the family member is in jail so I'm cut off from smoking. I know kids at my school who smoke but I'm wicked shy and not sure how to ask especially if they don't hook me up cause the two I know have lockers right next to mine. Any advice in how to ask? Btw I'm a girl and they're both guys but we've never really talked. 

this fool lmao

3. just ask them, if they are potheads it wont be akward

4. #4 ICGreen, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2013
    A lot of it will depend on the grade you all are in (maturity level etc). Whatever you do, don't do it so they think you are flirting. Perhaps ask descretly if they smoke. If they ask smoke what, they likely do. Then just let them know you could use a middle man. :smoke:

5. this is true. i'm sure they'd be more than happy to toke up with you. :bongin:

6. They won't bite, unless they're shady. If you do ask them just take a guy friend along so they don't rob you lol.

7. just be like hey can i buy some weed from you?

ive asked random strangers for weed and ive got the dirtiest looks hahha this one girl was like WHAT YOU WANT WEED?!?!?! lmao its awkward for a second but you get over it. remember idgaf attitude.

8. Just try to burn with people first. Once you get to know them ask if they can help you find a hook up

9. Just say "hey I heard you guys smoke and I really need a connect I was wondering if you can help me out

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Just ask it's really the only way

11. #11 Z42OM, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2013
    Dude , stop    :mad:

12. Just ask em if they can hook ya up. They'll know what ya mean and if they don't they probably don't smoke lol

13. Cameron Diaz bought weed from snoop dogg. Just do it. Nike

14. #14 Bamboobam, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
    Just ask them. They might like the fact that a chick is interested. I am a female too and a lot of guys actually like a chill and mellow girl. Welcome to the GC fam!

15. How old are you and where are you from?

16. if I had to guess... They're probably.... at least eighteen revolutions around the sun. Just a guess though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. cop

18. No cop lol it just sounds like he's mad young in a strict state if he was in Cali it shouldn't be so hard to get hooked up

lmao you my favorite

It's a high school female.