Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

asking for weed in apartment complex where cops live?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ittybitty, Aug 3, 2011.

1. So I know this is probably filed under the "don't shit where you eat" category, but I am in need of some pot in the worst kinda way. I'm not just jonesing or "fiending", well yea that but also my hubby is deployed and I'm in a new place, I just feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack or something. I live in an apartment complex in a big(ish) city in N. Kentucky just minutes from cincinnati (not going there, don't want to get robbed raped and shot) anyways I know there has to be atleast ONE person in this complex that smokes! There are to my knowledge 2 cops who live in the complex, one in MY building! I don't want to ask a stranger for fear of they know where I live and getting evicted, but desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm pretty good at judging if someone smokes (the young guy with spiky hair, facial hair, and facial peircings who smokes menthols?) (the butch lesbians with crew cuts and baggy pants?) I just don't know what I should do, balls up and ask someone, or just suffer in agony? By the way I'm 24 y/o white female, so I don't have an overly undercover narc vibe about me, atleast I don't think so, I do however look like a pastors daughter or wife or something.

2. Just go for it! Another option is to go out for some drinks and find someone like that.

3. where you live ? Covington is my guess ?
    I'm in fort Thomas yooo .

4. *flash boobs* got bud?

5. No Florence. I have been to Covington, I'm from Atlanta and I went to Covington in the middle of the day and locked my doors, I was sure I was gonna get robbed. I don't know where Ft Thomas is. I barely know where I'm at.

6. bobby82 knows whats up. his method guarantees great success.

7. #7 homealldayherb, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    it's like 10 minutes from you , Right by Newport and Bellevue . You should just ask around , I can find some dank very easily . Shouldn't be too hard .

8. ask around dont be scared. thing is doubt you wont notice whos a cop when you knock on the door. then if you knock and a cop comes to the door just say, i was wondering if you had some butter im out :(