Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asking for weed at a concert

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shivers, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Hello everyone. Im hopefully going to a tool concert this saturday, and im sure there will be plenty of people smoking there.

My question is, is it okay to ask someone who is smoking a joint(i assume thats what most will be smoking) if he has any for sale? If so, how should i approach/ ask him?

Thanks all

2. Well i think that you should

1. Follow your nose, this works great at concerts.
    2. When you find soemone smoking, ask if you could please get a hit possibly.
    Then act friendly but not too friendly and keep your cool while smoking(if they let you jump in rotation,most should). When its done, ask if they know where to get more OR if you could buy a very small amount from them.
    And hope for the best, thats my advice.

3. i agree with nycdeisel they shuld point you in the right directin unless there a dick

4. in my experience, it depends on the show. A jam band concert, like a phish show, people will be selling in the lot before hand, walk around and you'll hear an offer or two, its fairly open. For more mainstream music it will really depend on the attitude of the crowd and how friendly a person is, but it never hurts to ask....unless its a cop. have fun

5. I think it'd be better to just bring your own if possible.

6. Awesome thanks for the quick replies guys.

7. truth

its easy

8. Yea dude most people at concerts are chill just ask for a hit, make small talk, offer something you have, then be like yo this shit is good can you hook me up

9. People at concerts are usually pretty chill when it comes to bud, and you should be able to find someone who can hook you up with at least a little bit. However, I was at a concert last weekend and everyone was very stingy when it came to weed, it was actually the first time I've ever experienced that (granted, it was in Detroit...).

10. Yeah just ask for a hit when you see someone smokin the grass.

Im goin to a Pink Floyd tribute band tonight gonna be nice.

11. I would let you hit it but I never bring loose weed to a concert anyway; just enough joints/blunts to smoke for myself.

12. FUCK, i am going to a concert tonight, my dad who is not into smoking and me obviously being into smoking is going to go high, i dont even know the band i just wanna go rock the shades and look at the girls with a little bit of the herb in my system.., wish me luck fellas i been trying to grab since yesterday morning.