Asking For Some Advice

Discussion in 'General' started by starterguy, Jul 13, 2014.

1. hey just found out that this guys kid lost a bag of seed on his front porch (60 to my count). we live in a rural area with a douche neighbour and these are now growing , fairly nicely, with easy view from the road... his driveway is gravel and my question(s) are 1) how do i transplant them to a more secluded area that i have in mind with little to no stress to them... and 2) i have already attempted to move a few of them already in the early evening with great care but they got real wilty real fast ... i watered them and they perked right up the next day but are all wilted again...
    FYI i have never had problems with tomatoes before and i keep getting told to grow mj like them and prune and treat them like you would a rose bush... 
    any ideas would help ... 

2. just mow the lawn and support your friendly neighborhood Weedman. not worth getting busted with nosy/shit neighbors.

3. and thats why i want to move them... where im at this shit goes for almost 300 / oz.... i live to clost to crown land and the mountains to no want to try to move them
    just looking for suggestions on transplanting them to my paper pots so i can move them when they are a bit bigger... also i would like to add EVERYONE here aside from the douche across the road smokes... hes just a drunk