asking for advice?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tommole, Mar 18, 2001.

1. am a new grower. have two inch sprouts outdoors in a pot. they seem to be doing fine. i have grown all types of plants. but i am now trying to grow my own smoke. need to understand when and how to harvest. have learned a little by surfing. but i would like other growers comments and help.

2. Hello tommole,one of the first things you need to do is read a grow guide.You can find them free online.To grow marijuana you need to veg your plant for several weeks to several months.Once the plant gets at least 12 hours of dark every day it will start to flower.This is when you seperate male from female(unless you want seedy weed).Then you will flower for several months before harvesting buds.Growing inside with lights you control the photoperiod so you harvest several times a year.Outside you rely on mother natures photoperiod so at the end of summer when it starts getting dark earlier is when your plants will start flowering.I would have to write you a book right here to tell you everything you need to know,but if you have any more questions please ask.Good luck :cool:

3. i have done some reading online. some has made sense, some has not. your explanation of the 12 hours rule, helps alot. i asked roach to send me a copy of the grow guide he has. i hope it will help me understand more too. i am working out a way i can grow indoors. i keep you posted.

• Like Like x 1
  4. the growbook from roach is way full of good info. i am already putting it to use. if you want a copy write me or get in touch with him. i can not wait for my own homegrown.