Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asking for a hit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nahhh, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Instead of asking for "a hit", go over, make conversation (they're baked + rolling depending on what kind of music festival your at), then ask to jump in rotation. I don't see why they wouldn't let you.

2. this, cause jus walkin up and askin is a lil fiendish imo

3. Same.
    i dont go up to people and ask to hit it. I treat people as i want to be treated. Not everyone has a surplus amount of cheap weed; this isnt the 60s. This act of asking for a hit is no different than going up to somone and asking hey man can i borrow 60 cents... As far as value goes. Not everyone wants to be bothered by somone who either doesnt have their own because they dont have a job/are chheap/ werent prepared....ect...Just because its weed doenst change anything. Not like you should have to share just because you should spread the love or whatever ( because thats what the herbs teaches). Shit costs money....It is money...

4. LOOOL. "The Scavenger Smoker". i know people like this. too bad they dont get to hit it :].