Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asking family for hookups? advice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GanjaNovice, Sep 27, 2011.

1. okay so my aunt and uncle both toke... i know this... iv found there bud before, and there are always cigarette lighters all over there place... and they dont smoke cigs... iv found one of my uncles pipes before to...

iv found weed at there house over three times... the first time i did... i was coming home with my aunt to walk her dogs... my uncle wasn't home, and he must of forgot to put up his bud since he was the last one to leave the house that mourning... and didn't expect me to be dropping in his house to find about an eight of good lookin mids on the kitchen table...

my aunt noticed it and i didn't say anything for a minute... but then i was just like... "yo whos weed?"

and she responded with the scared, nervous, panicy response of... "UHHhhhIDKNOTMINE NOTME MAYBE KYLES" (my uncle)

so i dropped it... but that was a little over two years ago... and im running out of connects and how do you think i should go about asking either my aunt or uncle about some hookups?

they are totally not the kind of people you would expect to toke, and i guess it embarasses them... and i don't know what kind of response i would get out of them if i just strait up asked...

any suggestions?:confused:

(sorry for the long post)

2. Just ask them and be cool and polite. No need to make it a big issue, if they can help you, great. If not, they'll probably just say nah and you continue on your way.

3. Didn't you make a thread about this earlier saying you smoked your uncles weed out of his bong and it was amazing or something?

4. well im pretty close with my aunt, and i don't want to strain the relationship by asking her where i can buy some bomb ass drugs

5. I wouldn't call weed "bomb ass drugs". And she's a stoner anyway, it's not like she'll freak out at you if you do it too.

6. yah i did... and that was a while back ... i was really going to consider asking him that time but i pussied out

7. Oh. Well just ask him. It's really awkward if they say no, trust me. It's just like "Hey could you possibly tell me who you buy from?" "No." "Oh...uhm....well ok."

8. thats the way she would see it thought... idk... something about it just dosn't seem right... asking my aunt where i can get some good weed... shes a very educated person and isn't a sterotypical "stoner"

9. call em up and be like
    "Yo, u got any bud???"
    That should get the point across. They would probably hook you up for free seeing as you're family and all...

10. Even better. She's educated about weed and knows the actual effects (hopefully). Just stop being a pussy and ask. Worst case scenario, she says no. She can't report you to anyone for fear of being caught herself.

11. this is true.... :D:smoke: ehh waht the hell... ill do it! thanks guys

12. I stopped reading after something about "nice looking mids" ... Mids are complete shit. Tough up and go find some friends who sell some decent stuff, not that dirt.

13. Fucking elitist. Get over yourself.

14. this is kentucky not cali my friend

15. LMao elitist

16. Yes, elitist. One who insults those who use lower quality methods/materials to do the same thing.

17. Assuming that your aunt and uncle are most likely older than you are, I would imagine that you would have a better chance at hooking up with a source than they do, eh?

18. Prolly shouldn't do it... they don't want people knowing for a reason.

19. I wouldn't ask, whether or not they think it's right, is not the question, an adult should not give somebody else's kid weed, i dont care if your 15, or 25, your still gonna be a kid in their eyes, i doubt they'll give you any.

20. I disagree. I think an educated adult would give a younger person cannabis. To take that a step further, I think an educated adult would be ecstatic about knowing that that younger person wants weed rather than other unmentionables.

To the op, I think you know your aunt and uncle better than any of us ever could. If you just approach your aunt first, and with caution, she might surprise you and be very open with you about it. Let her know that you educate yourself all the time by reading all the medical science that is published about cannabis. Make her aware, but do so gracefully, that you have no interest in other, harder drugs thanks to all you've learned by reading about cannabis. Then, and this is important, help her to feel more comfortable by expressing to her that you understand the need for absolute discretion, and that you would never betray their trust by telling anyone that you know they smoke, or that they help you get yours.