Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asking dealer if he knows anyone else who deals

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mihawk, Apr 7, 2011.

1. I only know two dealers and sometimes they dont have any stock so i was wondering if i could ask them if they knew other people who deal, ive only just started doing business with either of them as i only just started smoking. Would it be rude for me to ask them this question? Ill tell them that ill only get it off them when u dont have any in stock.

2. Some of theses threads.

Yes man say this
    "You know any one else holding?"

3. Nah just try to find someone else. And PLEASE don't tell them " ill only buy off them when you have no stock" cuz that interprets into "i have a vagina"

4. Not necessarily. I told my current dank dealer the same thing and now I'm getting bumped down to $50 eighths instead of $60 because I'm a loyal customer. :D