Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asking dealer for joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoakdoap, Jun 30, 2011.

1. There's a more complicated story behind this, but I'll keep it simple. Is it weird or not advised to ask dealers for pre-rolled joints? My dealer and I are pretty tight (we're friends outside of business and smoke together probably once a month). I can't roll to save my life, and my best bud whose bong I always use is out of town for a month now, and I don't own a piece myself. If my dealer get me a joint, how much should it cost, and how much should i expect to find in it? I'm going to tell him I just want 1 high for 1 person. And would it be more normal if i bought multiple joints (like 5 or 10?)

2. Have fun when he gives you shake lmfao.

3. Just no.

4. Joints are typically $5, but it depends on the quality and size. You want a doobie or a joint?

5. Um no. Learn how to roll it yourself. He could roll up anything in there and you wouldn't even notice.

6. Depends how much you want in them and how much weed costs in your area. For example a if 1g costs $10 then a joint with .5g would be maybe $5-7 because of baccy unless you supply it.

7. Unless you are really tight with your dealer or watch him role it, the chances you get shit weed or not enough are super high. If i were you I would just get a piece, $15-20 isn't to bad and it will last you for a long time.

8. you could just buy $10 and ask him to roll it into 2 joints while you sit there and watch.. not a big deal if you're his friend

9. Buy papers and learn to roll yourself. It'll go a long way.
    If not, just make a homemade piece

10. just learn to roll. he could put like grass in it to so you just waste your money

11. I remember when I was 15

12. ...

Honestly, if your gonna do this (but you shouldnt cause it's stupid no offense)

At least buy the bag, and be like "Hey man can you roll a few j's for me? Mine are kinda loose". If you guys are "friends" you've probably been to his house right? Im assuming you pickup at his house instead of meeting, so he can roll right there for you infront of you.

Dont expect blunts though unless you want to buy the blunt too lol.
    But if you're gonna actually ask him for pre-rolled ready 2 buy joints you're gonna get some skinny ass joints with probably stems or seeds man.

edit: and how is asking for more joints more normal :confused:

13. When I was in high school there was a kid who always wanted someone to roll his joints for him at parties. One time we were drunk and stupid and the girl whose house it was rode horses. Well one of those horse hairs mysteriously found its way into his J.

Damn that kid puked for about 30 mins after his first couple of draws. He learned to roll his own after that. He sold me the sack for half price saying he couldn't handle it.

It was hilarious back then LOL.

14. I have some close friends who are "in the business" and most of them will just use shake to pre-roll a jay unless the person comes, buys the bud then asks them to roll it. Also, as a courtesy, ask if he wants to smoke one with you (depending how many you pick up) or if he wants a couple bucks for his trouble.

15. I remember when I was 11.

16. Man up and learn how to roll yourself? Imagine how much of a bitch you'd look like going to your dealer every time and asking: "can you roll this joint for me? pretty please?"

17. Dude just get a pack of papers and practice rolling with tobacco or oregano until you get it right. It's easy once you get the hang of it.

18. I'd only ask him to roll joints if buying a full G. That way he isn't getting all pissed for spending time rolling for 1/4th of a g sale. Should be 4 joints in a G.

19. I have my dealer occasionally roll up a blunt for me... it's not that i don't know how... i do(very well) but sometimes i just feel like tossing ten bucks and grabbing a lighter right away.

20. lol learn to roll yourself.