Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

asking again just to make sure

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skyplanet, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Can about a gram or two of weed last 11 weeks if it is in a medium sized ziplock bag, but not really air-tight? That's how I left it at home before I came back to school. What should I do to make it smokable if it is really dry?

Thanks!

2. i'd just smoke it

3. if its too dry put it in a bag with an orange peel for like 30 minutes. it should be fine though

4. Im not sure if it can happen, cause weed never lasts that long in my house, but I'd be worried about mold. Its only 2gs though, so if it does go bad its no real big loss. :D

5. Yea put it in a bag and then inside something airtight like pill bottles or mason jars. Should be fine for 11 weeks, might be a little dry.

6. I've smoked weed that was over a year old.

You should be fine, dude.