Asking a member a question

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Fishlookingup, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Hi, I developed an issue involving reverse tolerance and hangover which I discovered that another member also experienced in the exact same way and was searching for answers. I messaged the member to see if they figured it out but they are likely not a member anymore. Is it possible for you to email the member only to notify them that they have a message on Grasscity. If it’s possible the member is stillmind Thank you

2. only if they have their options ticked in their profile

but as you say its a long shot

3. Thanks Vostok

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. If it was on an old thread you can post on it and see who replies or start a new question and see what you get.

Stacking my friend TTS calls it and it usually happens with high strength edible oil and a daily regimen of it.
    If I take to much of it to close it hits like I never came down. I have to skip a day or more every 3-4 or risk getting hammered off my ass.

BNW

5. @stillmind has been absent from Grasscity for 7+ years and likely is not coming back.

You can post in his thread and bump it see if you can regenerate some activity, or start a new thread in Marijuana Consumption Q&A

Here's a link to the thread you're referencing:

Sudden onset of severe cannabis hangovers

6. Thanks Chunk. I responded to his question from 2012 today. Had one of my own posts pretty much just like it in 2018. I hope to figure it out some day.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1