asking a friend for weed help...

Discussion in 'General' started by weedx420, Nov 14, 2012.

1. my friend deals and i really want some weed off him but i cant ask him. i dont know what to say. i want to ask for some weed and for him to smoke with me. whenever am around him and we talk about weed i kinda get nervous so is there any ideas wat i could say to him to get some weed off him and for him to smoke with me. i have a big phobia of him saying no . p.s he is my best friend and has been for 14 years ever since i was 4.

2. Your scared to ask your best friend to sell you weed?

3. Hes been your best friend for 14 years and your afraid he's gonna say no if he is your friend he will say yes

4. This stinks of underage... sorry but yeah...

5. Stop being a pussy.

6. "Hey man could you front me a 20?" easy.

7. "hmu up with that loud pack you little bitch"

*roll blunt den get fucked up with buddy*

8. for real.

9. Here's some money. Can I have some weed?

10. This is what you can say the next time he mentions it "hey lets smoke up some time? I'll spot for it" or "I would like to try some how about we meet up tom? " then when you meet "hey how much do i owe you?" or "how much was it let me spot for it"

11. ...... This baffles me.

12. This thread have been popping up I don't get what's so hard to ask a frigin friend for weed. It's amazing some people's thought processes

13. "Hey buddy, would you mind smoking me out?"
    or
    "Could you spot me some bud?"

if he's such a close friend, it shouldn't be that hard to just ask. if he says no, just let it be. but if he's a true friend, he won't even expect anything in return.

14. This.

15. this can't be real. Trollllll alert

16. thanks for all the comnents guys but i hav a slight social anxiety. sorry if i annoyed you guys and thanks for all the comments which actually helped.

17. What the fuck is wrong with children these days?

You tell him to smoke you down or sell you some bud, if he refuses, you punch him in the face.

18. I'm still seriously thinking about whether this is a joke... It doesn't make sense how it wouldn't be

19. I don't think OP has intention of paying for the weed. He is scared to ask because he wants a free smoke up.