Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Asking a Dealer" etiquette question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by outofgum, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Here's my situation.

We are currently living in my grandmother's house, since we moved recently and have nowhere else to stay, it's temorary. Every Thursday, this guy comes to mow the lawn and fix up some gardening things. I know this guy deals.

How do I know? My uncle had mentionned how he met "a gardener" that deals to him and lives nearby.

He even drove up to me and my uncle while we were smoking up and walking around our neighbourhood and spoke with my uncle and told him to call him up if he needed more. I'm not certain if he'd remember me, but probably not. :smoke:

So my question is, next Thursday, I need to find a perfect opportunity where the whole family isn't nearby (I'm 18) to go approach this guy and eventually get his number.

How do I do this? Just straight up walk upto him and tell him what I need?

Any advice appreciated, thanks guys!

2. Detailed answers also appreciated! :D

3. Pft.. wish I can reply :(
    I only get weed from friends & don't know how to approach people about weed.. so thats a bummer :mad:

4. ''Hey man, i think you know my uncle? Im blah blah.

He said you might be able to help me out if i was a little dry in the greenery area.''

I mean if worst comes to worst and he freaks the fuck out, just be all

''Whoah man! I just thought you were a gardener! I needed some new flowers for my rock garden!''

5. A dealer who sells and mows grass? A match made in ironic stoner heaven?

And thats one of those if you know he deals for certain you might just have to have balls and ask.

6. Listen man, i just did this yesterday. My friend gets it from this guy so i get on facebook and the conversation goes something like this. (My friend wasn't around when this happened

me- Hey man, aren't you pretty tight with paul (my friend)
    the guy- ? not tight, but we chill
    me- yeah, doesn't he buy from you
    the guy- he used to but my gf got on my case so i don't really sell anymore, why?
    me- I was looking to buy some bud
    the guy- oh ok, you can get it from my bro.

That's what happened and now im getting a fourth for 40 dollars from some guy i dont know:smoke:

basically introduce yourself saying that you uncle knows him. casually enter weed into the conversation like, "so i hear you deal." if he says yes then your in. but if he says no just be like, "that sucks cause i'm trying to get some bud." and then he'll prob sell you some cause he knows you want some.

Most of all be confident and know what your talking about.

7. Just ask. Before I grew, I sought out to find dealers all the time. I'd have like 30 dealers just incase lol. Like 20 when I was in school, and 10 that was 5-10+ years older than I was, just incase, again. I find it easy to branch out, just ask, ride around with your friends and ask them, smoke some people up and ask them. Ask your friends friends, and then their friends.

8. isn't that a convo a little risky to have on facebook?

9. haha thats not really that ironic, I used to work landscaping on a small crew and out of the 5 me and another guy openly admitted smoking, another girl was saying how she never got the munchies when she smoked, and im pretty sure the other two have in the past and occasionaly still do. However we didnt mention it around the boss:D. Its just the kind of field that attracts stoners like my program at school is all outdoor kinda stuff and probably half the program smokes and there are at least two dealers as well. Makes for fun times at college:smoke:

10. I guess it was kinda, but i'm so happy.
    I just picked up the stuff and the guy was like this all i have left. he told me it was maybe a fourth, but its alot for. I probably just got 8 grams of mid and a packk of rolling paper for 45 dollars

:smoke:I'm so pumped. My friend paul has so weed to with him so we are gonna blaze tons.:smoke:

11. Yeah, it's pretty simple, just walk up to the guy, tell him that you're pretty sure he's the guy your uncle buys from. If he's kool, it's easy. If he's not, just back off, and find someone else. Don't fuck up a hook-up for your uncle in the process. =P.

12. Try to use some slang and be indirect. If you know, don't say anything the cops might know. (Pot)

13. Just simply walk up and say "hey man you know anyone who can hook me up with some bud?" If he says no then you say "ok chill thanks"

Done

14. dont be stupid and use weird terms, just do what blank kush said. theres no reason he would be offended

15. last thread you made you had no idea what to do. seems you made an improvement:hello:
    did you get a peice yet btw?

and just go up to him and just make small talk.
    or cut the crap. walk up to him
    "smooke weed?"
    "got bud"

my 2 favorite lines.

16. I didn't get a piece yet but I'll be on the lookout for a nice bowl, I've got some papers and I wanna start off rolling and getting decent at rolling before starting to use a bowl.

Regarding the "gardener", I think I'm just going to walk upto him next Thursday and ask "So you're the one that knows (uncle's name)??" And just straight up ask him if he deals if he says yes.

17. Don't try to buy nothing from him. Just ask him for a joint ["Hey man ya aint gotta joint I can bum from ya. We just moved here and I aint smoked in a week"] , and see where it goes from there. Ya gotta prove yourself, he don't know you. Seems he has a house and a business. No need to fuck that up on a stranger. Don't say shit about your uncle unless he ask. Why? He might tell ya to get it from your uncle. So why don't ya? Could get your uncle cut off for telling you he [the gardener] is dealing. Should'nt be no problem if ya don't look like a kid. You do look 18+ right, it's not hard to tell. Ya look like a pot head at least I hope? Make a friend first.

18. Yeah, I don't think you should mention your uncle if you ask him.
    He could think...why is this kids uncle giving my name out to 18 year olds...
    If he doesn't like that, he might cut off your uncle too.
    There seems no reason you cant ask your uncle.

19. dude just say "bruh i'm looking to cop a/an _____(dime, eighth, etc...) of _____(dank, fire, maybe drop a name of a well known strain.) could you help me out?"

20. dunno if you smoke cigs but just have one out... go up to him and ask for a light or just go up to him and light one up and ask if he would like a cig... best way to break the ice... then just start talking to him (if both of you smoke then he will prolly chill while he smokes) and hint around.. like damn bro i hate being in a new town.. he hopefully ask "why" you then say.. well honestly? you seem cool but man i cant find any bud at all!

there ya go :)