Asked to leave the site ??

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by TWISTA, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. more of your freindly words of wisdom,

2. Honestly none of us have right to ask anyone to leave anywhere at all. However communities have their rules. Grasscity rules are clearly outlined. If TWISTA wants to be a member of Grasscity community he just has to follow the rules.

3. AWww cmon guys...

Give him a 4th chance...

Have some compassion...

:D

4. LMFAO! Yeah he didn't want to start a fire with the first post being.....waaaaah:cry:, they are kicking me off for no reason at all! Well, we will miss those great seed planting tutorials........

Peace

5. Can we close the thread please as i am not in to arguments.

Thank you.

6. budslingers been here longer than you dude lol, you've joined recently and already falling out with fellow growers..smoke some herb n forget about this :)

7. I have to quote myself to clear one mis understanding.

TWISTA you both reped and liked this post. However my post is just like another forum member. I am just a technical person and i don't deal with moderation. However BUDSLiNGER does and he has a right to ask you to leave the site as he is a staff member who takes care about the rules on Grasscity.

8. As a matter of fact, I was just about to do that.

In the future, if you have a problem with the actions of a moderator, you need to take it to a PM with RMJL instead of making a thread about it.

Like gnik said, all anyone has to do to be a member here is follow the rules. It's not that hard. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.