Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asked this somewhere else.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Erkrez, Apr 9, 2012.

1. whatever you do, don't smoke that shit :D

2. dont put it in food either

3. so what to do with it? just throw it away?

4. it depends if you dont have any weed left , that shit looks rancid man .. but if your all out of weed and you think itll help your high , stick in on some skins and blaze it up :)

5. Well it was mostly vaped weed, that was used to make oil and its still pretty oily, thats what it looks so bad. Also what do you mean by skins?

6. skins is what we call papers in scootland.. the things you use to assemble joints? i dont know what u would call it , but if you think its smokeable then definately smoke it!

7. Ah I see, US here so we just call em rolling papers, or papers. Will try I have tried smoking a small amount and it felt really harsh but it definitely gave me a buzz, that's why I was wondering if it was safe or not.

8. i think large amounts would have a bad effect on your lungs man , but fuckit , if it gets you high your happy !

9. What. the.. fuck.....
    is that the bottom of your spit can (chew) or where you put your cigarettes out, what the fuck is that shit?!:eek:

10. lol, I don't want to do it if it will damage my lungs bad, if it's about the same damage a cig would cause it's a fair amount.

11. One more question. What if I were to vaporize it. Would that be safer?